What's new

Tech - Hish-Qu-Ten *Insert various clicking noises*

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
So out of all the variations I personally feel that Hish-Qu-Ten seems the most intriguing, so out of excitement i decided to put up the thread for all who play the character to post their tech to share, I will update the OP with BnBs, 50/50 options, zoning strategies, match \-up videos, and anything else I feel will be important to put here.

BnBs
B311 ENPlasmaBarageShot run cancel 21 ScimitarStab -35%
ENScimitarStab NJP 21 ScimitarStab -32%
32 ENPlasmaBarageShot run cancel 21 ScimitarStab -33%
B322ENScimitarStab NJP 122 ScimitarStab -41%

32ENScimitarStab NJP 122 ScimitarStab -40%
Mix-ups

Zoning

Match-up Videos

Other

Last edited:

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
So out of all the variations I personally feel that Hish-Qu-Ten seems the most intriguing, so out of excitement i decided to put up the thread for all who play the character to post their tech to share, I will update the OP with BnBs, 50/50 options, zoning strategies, match \-up videos, and anything else I feel will be important to put here.

BnBs

Mix-ups

Zoning

Match-up Videos

Other
im excited as well but i think im gonna main, Hunter for the traps, setups, disks that go overhead top screen and interupt opponets strings. u could push them into the ex trap and put them in the ceiling.

Hish-Qu-Ten looks mixup heavy as well that cannon mix up option looks sick. i have high hopes for Predator, and i hope he is his own version of cyrax.. i dont want another cyrax i want him good but not to good, no nerf list moves...

zoofs

bless
As I said in the OP, it is in preparation.
uh yeah, I think I realized that. It's just very obvious that you want to do this to beat anyone else to making a thread when it's actually close to release. I don't care personally, it just would've been nice if you could have at least put a little more effort into the op since there has been some gameplay.

MrProfDrPepper

im excited as well but i think im gonna main, Hunter for the traps, setups, disks that go overhead top screen and interupt opponets strings. u could push them into the ex trap and put them in the ceiling.

Hish-Qu-Ten looks mixup heavy as well that cannon mix up option looks sick. i have high hopes for Predator, and i hope he is his own version of cyrax.. i dont want another cyrax i want him good but not to good, no nerf list moves...
I'm hoping for some good space control tools and zoning options, some long reaching Normals for extra spacing. But those are hopes, so far he looks very combo heavy

MrProfDrPepper

uh yeah, I think I realized that. It's just very obvious that you want to do this to beat anyone else to making a thread when it's actually close to release. I don't care personally, it just would've been nice if you could have at least put a little more effort into the op since there has been some gameplay.
Well considering how my other threads OPs are just massive blocks of texs, I would say I'm not particularly well versed in OPs, but yes and no, basically with balanced kenshi I was trying to find as much info on it as possible but there was no dedicated thread to balanced kenshi, so I had to make a dedicated thread, I want to make sure that isn't an issue for another variation I wish to play.

Sakishiro

Hunting season is open...
My thread that was similar to this one got deleted. Would definitely like to know why it got deleted so I can find out what I did wrong. Anyways, good thread nonetheless. I will definitely learn all three variations in and out. Hopefully all three will be good and not just one.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
In the end this will be the rare time I end up using all of the variants as I like them all. That said this'll only happen over time and after struggling hard between starting with hunter or hish I decided to learn hish first.
However I am aware due to NRS track record that this character may change in 2-3 weeks depending on how good it really is.

MrProfDrPepper

here are the BnB's i have found so far
B311 ENPlasmaBarageShot run cancel 21 ScimitarStab -35%
ENScimitarStab NJP 21 ScimitarStab -32%
32 ENPlasmaBarageShot run cancel 21 ScimitarStab -33%

Last edited:

Blade4693

VIVIVI
212 NJP MB stabgrab 122 stab grab (or MB Plasma cannon lol) or 122 MB stabgrab NJP 212 MB plasma shot lol lots of meter but it looks so good ;)

I made a lil video of some stuff I found I'm deff liking this variation was a pretty easy transition from kenshi too.

NariTuba

disMember
You can cancel the cannon with regular dash for advantage, the dash doesnt come out just cancels the cannon animation. b3x, b2x, b22x, etc.

MrProfDrPepper

You can cancel the cannon with regular dash for advantage, the dash doesnt come out just cancels the cannon animation. b3x, b2x, b22x, etc.
I heard about that but I still haven't had the chance to try it out, I'm going to experiment with it later today

MrProfDrPepper

I made a lil video of some stuff I found I'm deff liking this variation was a pretty easy transition from kenshi too.
By the way can you send me a link to that video so I can post it in the OP? I will give you full credit of course

MrProfDrPepper

Predator (Hish Qu Ten) 30% meterless combo
Nice dude! I just wish it didn't start with f212 since that move is slow as fuck and isn't even an over head until the last hit of the string, but that is a good punish combo for if you're opponent does something really really unsafe