What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cryomancer Insane Detailed Combos Tutorial Feedback Appreciated

SwooshComboTuts

Youtube: AllPurposeNA
Hey TYM, I'm always trying to help out the community please check out my video and let me know what you think of the combos and the video production!

If you have a sick combo please share it with me and help me produce more content for the community.
I will also be making a community combo video if you would like to be apart of it.
Gamertag: EZLV
http://Youtube.com/AllPurposeNA
or
http://Youtube.com/ListenToTheSwoosh

MrH

Noob
I'd love to see a Grandmaster video. If you do one it would be great if you could show all BNB combos starting with the easiest to hardest, so beginners could watch the whole video and advanced players could skip to the harder stuff.

SwooshComboTuts

Thanks for the love and appreciation. Some people here feel otherwise but you know what they say! "Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna aint"

combos may be meh, but production value is excellent and the commentary is super chill.

Seems almost overkill to do such a video for just 2 combos like that.
A complete character breakdown with normals, framedata, combos would fit better.

SwooshComboTuts

combos may be meh, but production value is excellent and the commentary is super chill.

Seems almost overkill to do such a video for just 2 combos like that.
A complete character breakdown with normals, framedata, combos would fit better.
If I had enough time I would do more, but video would be entirely too long. From experience and statistics most people will not watch longer than 2 minutes of a video. I'm trying to give a little help on each character making my rounds. Also trying to keep the combos fairly simple and effective. I am not the type to make a tutorial on a combo like Tony-T(not hating hes awesome). I try to keep it to a doable combo that everyone can get the hang of and throw into there variations.

It takes me like 3 hours just to make one video with 2-4 combos in it. Not including playing time with the various characters.

If I had enough time I would do more, but video would be entirely too long. From experience and statistics most people will not watch longer than 2 minutes of a video. I'm trying to give a little help on each character making my rounds. Also trying to keep the combos fairly simple and effective. I am not the type to make a tutorial on a combo like Tony-T(not hating hes awesome). I try to keep it to a doable combo that everyone can get the hang of and throw into there variations.

It takes me like 3 hours just to make one video with 2-4 combos in it. Not including playing time with the various characters.
you dont have to justify what you do, you asked for feedback and thats what I gave you.
if you expect me to sit through 20 seconds of silly intros, you better give me something worth that time.

SwooshComboTuts

Call it what you want I'm telling you how it is. I don't expect for you to do anything. Feedback much appreciated though

Last edited: