What's new

Question - Cryomancer Input of command grab!

Beck__

Old English Fighter
I can't get the new grab to come out consistently in combos! It's driving me insane.

I'm using PS4 pad with standard controls. It seems to need the d, b, f to be input clean with no inputs in between at all.

I came back to MKX with this patch to see how cryo was impacted. This change really screws me up.

Will practice again tonight.

FGF111

Noob
my fat fingers (and general unwillingness to practice) make any 3 input moves very inconsistent for me.

Atleast unbreakable seems promising though, guess i'm dropping cryo for unbreakable.

Lokheit

Noob
It gets a lot more practice than most combos that's for sure.

Something that is working for me, if for example I want to use B12 into the grab during a juggle, I use:

B1, D2, BF3 because if I try to slide too fast through the buttons the game will read it as B1DB2 and release a hammer instead of B12.

Beck__

Old English Fighter
It gets a lot more practice than most combos that's for sure.

Something that is working for me, if for example I want to use B12 into the grab during a juggle, I use:

B1, D2, BF3 because if I try to slide too fast through the buttons the game will read it as B1DB2 and release a hammer instead of B12.
This is great advice! I've turned a corner and it's coming out much more with this method. Just gotta re-train my brain to do it.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Well, train it like it's DB2 + BF4. It's like training with the combination of Slide and Ice Hammer. With a bit of training, you'll get the DBF3. I myself got used with it, because I tried Jax's brutality, and did it with ease.

DR.Innuendo

Kitana, Kenshi, Triborg
its the same as Cassie brawlers Tick, Kano Commando's Tick and Goro/Fera-Torr's Grab. you will get the hang of it.

That's weird when I'm in trainIng mode I see my inputs are clearly not clean and I still get the command grab and I don't have any shit on in the controller presets keep practicing man