What's new

input error - help please

Hey all...... starting picking up superman but having one massive issue. If I go for a low scoop after a →2,3, → 2 string, the low scoop keeps coming out as a back 1 (eye laser to the feet move) it seems rarely it is registering as a low scoop at all and im dropping combos frequently because of it. Any ideas ???

Could it be the fightstick of the way im inputting it?? The arrowa on pactice are not evem showing and back arrow to even give the hint ive pressed back 1 instead of down forward 1??

Beck__

Old English Fighter
You are talking about.. F2D1, that's a combo with the D1 being the low laser. It sounds like you are not inputting the DF1 fully, I.e. only hitting D1.

Practice by doing 22 xx DF1, you will have a little longer to do the input. When you get used to the motion, move on to F2 xx DF1.

You are talking about.. F2D1, that's a cforwarith the D1 being the low laser. It sounds like you are not inputting the DF1 fully, I.e. only hitting D1.

Practice by doing 22 xx DF1, you will have a little longer to do the input. When you get used to the motion, move on to F2 xx DF1.
Nope def his forward 2, 3 combo..... basically my combo goes...

Forward 2, 3 forward 2, 3 forward 2 low scoop

But when I do the low scoop, im gettin the move coming out tbat is linked to back 1 (laser to feet)

Now even in practice mode, my inputs are showing my press down forward 1 for the scoop, but the game is still making me down the back 1 move. At now point on the inputs on the screen does it say ive even pressed back at any point

Fustrating me big time

Not sure why your getting laser. I was having a similar issue with f23, trait, f23 mb breath, b3, jd2, 22 low scoop, 3 dash punch. When i went for 22 low scoop i was getting 22 anti air. So it wouldn't register 1 at all as if i was using release check. I had to slow the combo down and stop dialing inmost of it for it to register correctly. Like you the button feed showed I was putting it in right :/ So maybe thats all you need to do is slow down? If anything give it a try see how it works out for you.

Sub-0110

Noob
Nope def his forward 2, 3 combo..... basically my combo goes...

Forward 2, 3 forward 2, 3 forward 2 low scoop

But when I do the low scoop, im gettin the move coming out tbat is linked to back 1 (laser to feet)

Now even in practice mode, my inputs are showing my press down forward 1 for the scoop, but the game is still making me down the back 1 move. At now point on the inputs on the screen does it say ive even pressed back at any point

Fustrating me big time
What you r doing wrong is that you keep registering F2 D1(D1 is the laser u see)....instead of F2 DF1...

1. Firstly, turn release check off. This is half the reason for the D1 coming out(which is the laser u keeps inputting)
2. Keep your input very clean F2 DF and then 1.....guarateed scoop comes out. Make sure u input Down and forward before pressing 1. dont be hasty with the 1.

What you r doing wrong is that you keep registering F2 D1(D1 is the laser u see)....instead of F2 DF1...

1. Firstly, turn release check off. This is half the reason for the D1 coming out(which is the laser u keeps inputting)
2. Keep your input very clean F2 DF and then 1.....guarateed scoop comes out. Make sure u input Down and forward before pressing 1. dont be hasty with the 1.
Thanks - i will give it a try today - it might well be the fact im doing that. Really finding it hard to do the down, right input without automatically trying to do a quarter circle motion :S

Beck__

Old English Fighter
Thanks - i will give it a try today - it might well be the fact im doing that. Really finding it hard to do the down, right input without automatically trying to do a quarter circle motion :S
I find quarter circle motion usually still works on mk control option. You could try alternate control scheme and actually do quarter circle motion.

I actually play Supes with alternate control otherwise when holding low block then punishing with F2, I sometimes get the air grab.