What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Zatanna 51% Damage (3 Bars)

Hey guys. Here is a 51% with Zatanna that is really not worth it, but since it is over 50% it makes it on my list of combos with every character. Hope you all enjoy.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
You know one thing I seem to notice about Zatanna and the use of MK and Trance, is that she seems to always push the opponent into the corner with one 30+% combo. Is it me or is she just built to make you play a corner game?

Oh Yeah and that damn levi double hit hsit takes insane patientence and practice.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Not sure why you'd spend 3 bars for 51%. Or why you'd even have 3 bars with Zatty.

But good stuff ! New combos are always cool.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Good job. but I already posted a 3bar over 50% combo already but not like this

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You know one thing I seem to notice about Zatanna and the use of MK and Trance, is that she seems to always push the opponent into the corner with one 30+% combo. Is it me or is she just built to make you play a corner game?

Oh Yeah and that damn levi double hit hsit takes insane patientence and practice.
Mmm not really, it's more useful as combo starter from full screen & to set up her vortex. But is can be helpfull to push them hoes to the corner.

TheSpore

Mmm not really, it's more useful as combo starter from full screen & to set up her vortex. But is can be helpfull to push them hoes to the corner.
Okay I see what you mean BTW she has a vortex, I did not actually know that. I just started learning this character.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Okay I see what you mean BTW she has a vortex, I did not actually know that. I just started learning this character.
Yeah, she actually has tons of ways to vortex you...
*Ending a combo wih MB trance, then whiff a normal (this will reset him, he will be able to block the next move but he will still be in trance) then use smoke&mirrors & choose either the middle ilusion (not crossup) or the last one (crossup) then jump at him & he will have to guess which side are you going to be.
*Ending a combo with MB trance then teleport twice (just to build meter) then jump2~levitate~J2 (you will be around +23) thenyou either go with B2 or B1.
*In the corner end your combos with F2,1 (+20) and go with B2 or B1.

There are like other 10 ways of vortex them lol <3

TheSpore

Yeah, she actually has tons of ways to vortex you...
*Ending a combo wih MB trance, then whiff a normal (this will reset him, he will be able to block the next move but he will still be in trance) then use smoke&mirrors & choose either the middle ilusion (not crossup) or the last one (crossup) then jump at him & he will have to guess which side are you going to be.
*Ending a combo with MB trance then teleport twice (just to build meter) then jump2~levitate~J2 (you will be around +23) thenyou either go with B2 or B1.
*In the corner end your combos with F2,1 (+20) and go with B2 or B1.

There are like other 10 ways of vortex them lol <3
OMG, I'm so gonna have to hit the lab this week. I love this charater, but I have been having issues working with her compared to BG which just came naturally to me. Thank you for the insight.