What's new

INJUSTICE: The Offline Warrior Part 2 w/ Maximilian

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
Maximilian has posted his second Injustice: Gods Among Us "The Offline Warrior" video with tons of game-play and commentary. The beautiful thing about his videos is his reputation and wide following he has on YouTube. Max is able reach out to a very wide variety of viewers and gain exposure of this new fighter. Coming from someone who is more so in to Capcom games, it's definitely interesting to see Max's thoughts as well as those he plays with.

Source: Miles923

Attachments

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The beautiful thing about his videos is his reputation and wide following he has on YouTube.
Seriously guys, really?

Max is able reach out to a very wide variety of viewers and gain exposure of this new fighter.
I doubt anyone viewing his vids are gaining exposure to injustice, If you care enough about fighting games in general to subscribe or watch videos on a tutorial and commentary channel i'm sure you've already heard of and seen injustice before.

This is literally just some guy and his friend playing the demo and talking about it.

I could see if this was like somebody talking about a breakthrough or a new discovery(which he actually does, just not here) or something actually important enough to be front page material. For reals though, anyone actually who cares about this guy doing this is probably already subscribed to him.

LAGalactico

Mortal
Good video like usual from Max. I kept on palming myself in the face everytime they had the robobats and didn't use down-power to do the bat shield. That bat shield is Batmans best anti-air.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I REALLY wish they'd look up how wagers work and stop referring to them as "rock, paper, scissors."

Briyen

Apprentice
I get they are spreading the name but man do they make the game lookbad, like they really really suck and its already been a week

wheres the armor moves? the better combos and setups? all the interactables they can combo off? pushblock? anything...

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I get they are spreading the name but man do they make the game lookbad, like they really really suck and its already been a week

wheres the armor moves? the better combos and setups? all the interactables they can combo off? pushblock? anything...
Max says he's a fighting game guy (and i believe him), but he, and the friends he brings on (at least as far as MK/injustice goes), do nothing to show they are experienced at what they do.

I'm as starved as the next guy for this game, but they do suck, and I find it extremely hard to watch these guys play this, as well as MK9. After like 5 or so matches I was making sense of IGAU's systems (I still have a long ways to go till I can say I good), but these guys are noobs to the core and it's frustrating.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I like what he's doing, but I can't sit through them having that conversation about nipples on a bat suit. I am going to check out some of his other videos though, and see what the fuss is about.

Umm these are probably vids of them playing that first day.