What's new

Injustice The Beatdown: Harley Quinn vs Catwoman

There is no match video here for those looking for that. Just a discussion on the characters not necessarily related to the game

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Are we talking oil wrestling here? Cause I'd like to see that, Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, and some other random super hot girl as Harley.

JaeRoar

Noob
But it's not Injustice related...
lol what ever you say, the title says "Injustice" if you would watch my first video I explain everything how it is.

These videos are my viewers picks that they wanna see in Injustice Gods Among Us so to keep them going until the game comes out.

I guess some people are just picky on what they get in life.

It's Injustice-related sure, but I'm just squelching hopes for match videos which is what 90% of people on this site are going to be looking for.

I was all wiggly to see some more Quinn and came into the thread disappointed

JaeRoar

Noob
It's Injustice-related sure, but I'm just squelching hopes for match videos which is what 90% of people on this site are going to be looking for.

I was all wiggly to see some more Quinn and came into the thread disappointed
Well I guess if the Title says INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US- Harley Quinn vs Catwoman I would understand

Well I guess if the Title says INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US- Harley Quinn vs Catwoman I would understand
But it does say Injustice, Harley Quinn vs Catwoman :confused:

Not trying to discount the hard work you put into this at all, I'm just noting that this is likely not what a lot of people would initially think it to be.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
lol what ever you say, the title says "Injustice" if you would watch my first video I explain everything how it is.

These videos are my viewers picks that they wanna see in Injustice Gods Among Us so to keep them going until the game comes out.

I guess some people are just picky on what they get in life.
This is a competitive gaming site... I came here like FrothyOmen, expecting to find match footage of Injustice. There's nothing wrong with your video but here we do kinda expect to see something more than just character bios/not Injustice (the game) related gameplay.

JaeRoar

Noob
This is a competitive gaming site... I came here like FrothyOmen, expecting to find match footage of Injustice. There's nothing wrong with your video but here we do kinda expect to see something more than just character bios/not Injustice (the game) related gameplay.
ok i understand now. I'll just post Injustice Gods Among Videos/News on here for now on.