What's new

INJUSTICE Single Elimination Exhibition at Civil War V starting soon (bracket inside)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To be going on shortly on the Team Spooky twitch channel we will be seeing an eight-man single elimination exhibition. Featuring NY Chris G, JKun, ThatGuy, Channing, RyRy, Megaton, NerdJosh and more (some names unclear). Tonight is also for mainly casual-play and exhibitions hence why the Injustice exhibition will be taking place soon. We have embedded the stream for Team Spooky just below for those who want to dive right in to the action.

injbracket.jpg

[stream]3[/stream]

Source: Team Spooky

Attachments

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
ChrisG won the exhibition. There was a pretty good Grundy there too.

ChrisG used Killer Frost, Nightwing, and Green Arrow from what I remember.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm hoping the stream situation is ok.. Injustice and Marvel are starting at the same time on the schedule, and someone said they are down to only one stream.

I'm hoping the stream situation is ok.. Injustice and Marvel are starting at the same time on the schedule, and someone said they are down to only one stream.
Yeah there's only one stream now unless there's a last minute secondary stream. FunkyP's ride broke down so he had to go back home

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Haha, ut oh.. Wonder how they're going to handle this. If it comes down to Injustice vs. Marvel tonight, that's going to be tricky.