What's new

Injustice renders

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Yeah, I don't get it.. unless that magazine has it for some short time as an exclusive or something. But I doubt it.
The theory is that is part of a Boon troll. Originally when we all started speculating there was a a 'leaked' build of the characters page of the Injustice site, many of the characters on it have now been confirmed, however the list was missing Deathstroke, leading many to believe it was fake.

People think the missing Deathstroke render from the character page of the site is a nod to the early 'leak' but the list is clearly fake.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
The theory is that is part of a Boon troll. Originally when we all started speculating there was a a 'leaked' build of the characters page of the Injustice site, many of the characters on it have now been confirmed, however the list was missing Deathstroke, leading many to believe it was fake.

People think the missing Deathstroke render from the character page of the site is a nod to the early 'leak' but the list is clearly fake.
That's...kind of an elaborate nod...

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Harley Quinn's outfit makes her look sooooooo goddamn much like Tira. Just a novelty sized chakram away.

People need to stop saying that Wonder Woman has manface. I really don't see it.

Probably because this thread starts with the Superman render and nothing seems manly after seeing a body that's 75% neck.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Nah.

Yellow irises and one crossed eye will do that to a chick. Especially in pigtails and an eye-mask with a gun in her hand.