What's new

Injustice Pools for The Fall Classic 2013

Free Bernie?
haha, I got to get a pop off ready tho, haven't done a serious one since MLG Dallas. I always get the damn tough pool lol, but whatever I got to do what I got to do. Also, finally we'll get to see some zod, you have no clue how excited I am to see your zod. AK Pig Of The Hut, oops forgot iron sword was in denzell pools, guess there is a formidable opponent after all that I know in his pool :p

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
haha, I got to get a pop off ready tho, haven't done a serious one since MLG Dallas. I always get the damn tough pool lol, but whatever I got to do what I got to do. Also, finally we'll get to see some zod, you have no clue how excited I am to see your zod. AK Pig Of The Hut, oops forgot iron sword was in denzell pools, guess there is a formidable opponent after all that I know in his pool :p

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Guys not put into pools yet:

Noobe
Ak salt face
Ak Clint the beast
KDZ
Chris g
Darth arma
Ak Trepound
Mr aquaman
Remember that these pools, while locked, aren't the complete pools and more top players are going to be added. This is just the paid prereg list. Once other high level players are filtered into the brackets some of the lighter pools will even out with the heavier pools but again, these players need to get there and register, as they will be added one at a time.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Remember that these pools, while locked, aren't the complete pools and more top players are going to be added. This is just the paid prereg list. Once other high level players are filtered into the brackets some of the lighter pools will even out with the heavier pools but again, these players need to get there and register, as they will be added one at a time.
Thanks

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Again, I just want to be clear, that what you see is final in terms of these are the pools the players you see will be in, but there are going to what could quite possibly be twice as many players added to them.