What's new

Injustice Play Options...

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hey all,
I was thinking about the play options that the game will have and came up with a list of things I think would be fun and useful. Feel free to add them or discus them.

1. Sense there isn't rounds there should be at least a "Handicap" meter adjustment.
2. The ability to unlock fun match options like "Baby Kombat" or "Big Head Kombat"
3. Perhaps a "Replay" option to be able to review matches.
4. Also, a way to save the match replays for uploads and YouTube postings.
5. I know they have talked about it, but an AI move record option in the training mode would be nice.
6. Like in MK9 the ability to record Training mode as well.
7. A detailed "Tutorial Mode" that teaches Basic to Advanced fighting techniques for each character (like in Skull Girls).

That's about all I could come up with. What do you all think?

Maybe the option to stream to twitch pritty sure modern warfare 3 had that also heard dust514 might also get it would be a nice addition

trufenix

bye felicia
I just want a mode where I can watch the cpu play against it self using random characters without me having to come dick with it every two rounds so I have something to watch while I do dishes.

Espio

Kokomo
It would be cool if they had an online tag mode where people on four different consoles could get together and playeach other, I've always wanted that in a fighting game.

Hey all,
I was thinking about the play options that the game will have and came up with a list of things I think would be fun and useful. Feel free to add them or discus them.

1. Sense there isn't rounds there should be at least a "Handicap" meter adjustment.
2. The ability to unlock fun match options like "Baby Kombat" or "Big Head Kombat"
3. Perhaps a "Replay" option to be able to review matches.
4. Also, a way to save the match replays for uploads and YouTube postings.
5. I know they have talked about it, but an AI move record option in the training mode would be nice.
6. Like in MK9 the ability to record Training mode as well.
7. A detailed "Tutorial Mode" that teaches Basic to Advanced fighting techniques for each character (like in Skull Girls).

That's about all I could come up with. What do you all think?
5,6,7 are basically confirmed.

1 should be able to make it in, SF has it.

2 has a good shot too, Amazon revealed the Blackest Night DLC where there's a "Zombie Mode" so I am pretty sure there might be other neat features too.

4. Might be a bit to technical, but it can make it in.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
I have no idea, I don't play it lol.

I've just never had that for a fighting game I played a lot like MK, Persona, SC etc.
Yea Street Fighter Cross Teken dose have a 4 way team fight option, it would be cool I guess to see Joker and Lex work together...hehe!