What's new

Injustice - Package region/language question

Snaaaake

Noob
Hello, I was about to purchase my copy through a local website (I'm Brazilian), only to find out that both audio and subtitles are exclusively in Portuguese. No language option at all. Then I checked every other vendor I could find... same thing. Is this happening in other countries too? Or maybe Warner Bros did not actually confirm anything and it's all speculation?

If that's the case, I might hold back for some time. Having different move names means it will be harder to understand notations here in TYM (I've been lurking this place for some time lol), and having different voice actors will really impact the single player experience for me.

Or maybe I'm just being nitpicky and should simply buy the damn game at once? :confused:
So, can anyone (de)confirm this region thing? Thanks.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't think anyone can confirm anything about localization at this stage, just use whatever MK did as a reference. If you're really concerned wait until April 17th to buy, a day isn't going to kill you.

Snaaaake

Noob
Of course, but that's not really what I meant. I can either buy it now and possibly be locked with a single language, or hold it off for about a month, maybe more, so the local vendors acquire the actual international version. I do not know what is was like with MK also.

Snaaaake

Noob
Oh but by no means this is a decisive factor for the purchase, so it's not really a "wrong" version for me. I would simply prefer the international version. I was just looking for some WB confirmation or something that I might've missed, but it doesn't look like we have one yet anyway.