What's new

INJUSTICE & Mortal Kombat enter Civil War V this weekend - Player Preview

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Isn't it a little early to let the testers compete?

They have multiple weeks with the game...

I know I know "not with the final build blah blah.." Regardless.

I feel that they should be there for educational purposes. Share the knowledge they were lucky enough to receive, don't use it to beat ppl that haven't had the game more than a couple of days.

Stay classy.

What day 3 fighter wants to go up against Brady Round 1 after he has stated that he has weeks of experience with multiple versions of the game (yes, even patched version).

Let's get a level playing field.

Sabin

Elder God
Isn't it a little early to let the testers compete?

They have multiple weeks with the game...

I know I know "not with the final build blah blah.." Regardless.

I feel that they should be there for educational purposes. Share the knowledge they were lucky enough to receive, don't use it to beat ppl that haven't had the game more than a couple of days.

Stay classy.

What day 3 fighter wants to go up against Brady Round 1 after he has stated that he has weeks of experience with multiple versions of the game (yes, even patched version).

Let's get a level playing field.
I'm assuming you are not entering the tournament.
Brady also entered the first MK9 tourney at Powerup. I had no issues with him entering, in fact him entering showed me a lot about the game.

You have to ban the pirates too if youre going to ban the testers. Which wont happen.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
I'm assuming you are not entering the tournament.
Brady also entered the first MK9 tourney at Powerup. I had no issues with him entering, in fact him entering showed me a lot about the game.

You have to ban the pirates too if youre going to ban the testers. Which wont happen.
I won't be entering. I just hope the testers go looking for pats on the back as they plow through to top 8...should put them all in the same bracket. That could help things..

Sabin

Elder God
I won't be entering. I just hope the testers go looking for pats on the back as they plow through to top 8...should put them all in the same bracket. That could help things..
Why so a tester can smash someone who just started playing? That isn't very hype either.
Just enjoy the high level matches, noone is patting themselves on the back, they just want to show high level play to everyone.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Why so a tester can smash someone who just started playing? That isn't very hype either.
Just enjoy the high level matches, noone is patting themselves on the back, they just want to show high level play to everyone.
They can do that outside of the actual competition though.

A couple ft5's would suffice.

Noone wants to see testers crush all in this tourney. They want week 1 tech vs. Week 1 tech.

I'm good though. Nothing is gonna stop testers from trying to get early glory, even if it comes with an asterisk*

Sabin

Elder God
I disagree chat is mad hype. Also I don't know how many different ways I can say this. Majority of testers had the game for 1 week 2 weeks tops (for the final four). Game was out a week and a half early if you pirated it. There is little to zero advantage at all at this point.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Btw not everyone pirated the game, and not everyone has an Xbox to begin with. However, we must defend Injustice against the Capcom Inquisition -- so I'm hoping the testers go to work, along with everyone else :joker:

*Battle Cry* For the Netherrealm!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ill be there doing work for Mk scene at UFGT CEO Evo and ill pick another

Top 5 Imo
Reo
Chris g
Tom
Sabin
Nerd josh

LET'S BLOW IT UP TESTERS. :) we gotta hold that fort down to increase levels of sodium chloride

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
How long until this starts? I just logged off a 43 game win streak because I thought it was at 7:00 EST.