What's new

Injustice & MK9 Events this Weekend (5/11) in Chile w/ LaD Lurker, DoctrineDark, McFly and More!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Some of the most ferocious players come from Chile, South America and this weekend they will be throwing down in not only Mortal Kombat but Injustice: Gods Among Us as well. Featuring the talent of reputable names such as LaD Lurker, DoctrineDark, Pain, Mordrek, McFly, FireBomber and many more... we can expect some close matches and probably a wager or two. These events will be streamed via www.tournament.cl/live with the expected start time of 2PM EST (5PM PST/3PM Central).

"We are proud to announce our next INJUSTICE GAU and MORTAL KOMBAT Tournament. This time it will be held on May Saturday 11th from 2PM (Chile: UTC/GMT -4) untill the end of times.

This time we are glad to count with some of well-know players by the TYM community such as LaD_Lurker, Scp_DoktrineDark, Scp_Pain, Scp_Mordrek, ETC_Mcfly, OT_Firebomber and many more. Of course they will be playing INJUSTICE and MORTAL KOMBAT as well.

Besides those 2 tournaments, this time we will have KOF13, SSFIVAE2012 and UMVC3.

It would be great if you could help us out promoting this event on TYM....as followers of this fighting community it would mean a lot to us if they could watch our level down here... also you could all follow our stream at www.tournament.cl/live

Channel 1: Injustice: Gau | Mortal Kombat 9
Channel 2: SSF4: Arcade Edition | KOF XIII | UMVC3 (Union Fighter Concepción / LCS Concepción)

Thank you very much !!!

cheers !!"
clhype.jpg

Source: Tournament.CL

Attachments

Thanks Bro! .. All Props to the guys at Tournament.Cl.... the best Chile stream! I hope to attend, need to train :)

ohhhh, you're right ... the stream with Versus by beastworm nothing to envy too!.. props also go!!! cuando su stream con algo juntos?

ohhhh, you're right ... the stream with Versus by beastworm nothing to envy too!.. props also go!!! cuando su stream con algo juntos?
just joking about the stream topic. TournamentCL have pretty good stream, I just envy their internet connection haha.

Off Topic : Si te he dicho que me llames no mas, tengo todo para transmitir.

just joking about the stream topic. TournamentCL have pretty good stream, I just envy their internet connection haha.

Off Topic : Si te he dicho que me llames no mas, tengo todo para transmitir.
;) bkn .. tengo internet en la casa.. ahora solo dime que fin de semana y estamos!!