What's new

Injustice "LIVE" Show from GameStop Expo 2012 in San Antonio

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Back in 2012 at the GameStop Expo in San Antonio, this was a promotional show put in place for essentially Ed Boon to come out and present Injustice. Featuring the girls & boys of the DC Universe, all in their respective character start acting as such and even battle each other with music in the background. This looked to be a very entertaining and quite hype little performance for NetherRealm's upcoming title. Richard Dorton, who directed and produced this show recently posted this link on his Facebook page.

With the release of the game coming up fast, Here is a quick look at the live show I produced & directed for the Gamestop Expo 2012 in San Antonio, Texas to promote the upcoming game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Thanks to WB, my producing partners in crime at Eventmakers, DJ Ravi Drums & Craig Dobbins for original soundtrack creation, Eric Grush & Pete Galindo for editing our video and a great cast of stunt & talented performers to pull this off!
injshow.jpg
Credit: MKServer & Kombat Tabloid

Attachments

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Oh God why is everything that has DJ Ravidrums always so insanely cheesey its embarassing to witness. Its like higher budget bad cosplay shadowboxing. Just hire costume designers to make suits for some models of in game costumes and have those folks walk up as you break down characters to the audience, but not this...thing.

Yeah, if this had ingame costumes it would have been the most badass thing ever.
It was still very good though. I liked it.