What's new

Injustice Issue #4

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
This is clearly chapter 1 from the game or a melding of several chapters, still a good issue/series.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The very last page blew my mind. There is no way one can survive such an attack. I'm thinking he is only involved in the game for so long. So the real question is, who is the real villain in the game? Or could it be Superman for reals?

I didn't see that coming...surprised me.

EDIT; I'm a huge Batman fan, but he needs to quit acting like a bitch.

Man, I didn't read it yet, but I hope these comics are not a reiteration of the story, I'll be so upset, so dumb if they just retell the story for the masses who didn't buy the comics in Injustice.

Reedoms

Noob
Man, I didn't read it yet, but I hope these comics are not a reiteration of the story, I'll be so upset, so dumb if they just retell the story for the masses who didn't buy the comics in Injustice.
Comics are a prequel to the game.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I think it would be nice to have a quick chapter covering the events. Nothing too long or dragged out. Either way works for me.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Comics are a prequel to the game.

But don't forget they flash back in time in the game, there's also clearly two scenes from trailers that are in the final comic and that is

Hal Jordan trying to stop Superman and Superman destroying the construct and the scene where Clark bursts through the wall to go after Joker while Batman is interrogating him.

trufenix

bye felicia
I wouldn't be too worried about it. If the game didn't provide at least a glimpse at what caused everything to go bad, nobody (who didn't read the comic) would have any idea what was going on.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
But don't forget they flash back in time in the game, there's also clearly two scenes from trailers that are in the final comic and that is

Hal Jordan trying to stop Superman and Superman destroying the construct and the scene where Clark bursts through the wall to go after Joker while Batman is interrogating him.
Thank you for pointing that out! I feel like the face painted clown wont be around too long.

That's what I meant, I don't want to see the first half of the game be flash backs and reiterations of the comics than the second half be the actual story for Injustice, if so, I'll be so disappointed beyond belief.

trufenix

bye felicia
That's what I meant, I don't want to see the first half of the game be flash backs and reiterations of the comics than the second half be the actual story for Injustice, if so, I'll be so disappointed beyond belief.
That Shacknews Article said:
The story of Injustice will be told achronologically, jumping between the future and the past.
There's a certain amount of content that they'll have to retread just for the sake of people who don't read the comic and they can't avoid it. They've got to consider the people who might just casually pick it up on a whim a few weeks after release. If the game just started off with Superman sitting on a throne and Batman working with Harley Quinn, it would be pretty stupid.

So I'm sure if a character gets killed or something major like that, you're definitely going to see it in game and in book, but beyond that this is still NRS we're talking about. They haven't delivered a bad story mode ever, even in their worst games.