What's new

Injustice Game Modes: Confrimed & Predictions

OG FROST HAZE

With injustice close to 1 month away and the recent achievement leak I have re-watched the nitty gritty video with hector and many stage demos. From this I have compiled all the confirmed game modes and started sorting them into their own selection screens as accurately to the final in game menu as possible.​
Feel free to let me know any modes or title screens I don't have or have in wrong order.​
PRESS START
Title Screen
MAIN MENU
BATTLE MODE
Classic Battle​
VERSES
1 Player​
2 Player​
MISSONS
S.T.A.R Lab Mode​
Standard mission mode​
EXTRAS
Downloadable Content​
Credits​
Redeem Code​
Costume Archives​
PRACTICE MODE
Tutorial​
Intractable Tutorial​
Standard Practice
Online Practice​
Leaderboards​
Player Profile/Rank​
Public King of the Hill​
Private King of the Hill​
Ranked King of the Hill​
Public 1v1​
Private 1v1​
Ranked 1v1​
STORY MODE
Start a new story
OPTIONS
Stage Transitions ON/OFF
Interactions ON/OFF
Gameplay
Audio / Video
Controller
Negative Edge ON/OFF
There are still some unannounced game modes this is a mix of both predictions and confirmed modes.​

OG FROST HAZE

Negative Edge is the techy term for whenever you release your finger off a certain button when the button is released the game records this as a direct input you have the option to turn this off which is the the Mortal Kombat style of play and feel. But it is really up to the player and how they are used to fighting.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Not making Negative Edge part of a character select controller config thing isn't what I was hoping for.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Negative Edge is the techy term for whenever you release your finger off a certain button when the button is released the game records this as a direct input you have the option to turn this off which is the the Mortal Kombat style of play and feel. But it is really up to the player and how they are used to fighting.

that sig is GDLK.... wish i was that cool :( Who made that sig?

eolson3

Noob
The lack of tag team is upsetting to me. I think it can turn a fighting game into a party game instantly, where the all competitive environment can be a turn off. I have already mentioned to several of my friends who play MK that tag may not be in it, and they are pushing their purchase back. I think it is a lot of fun to play with a buddy online. I guess there isn't much demand for it, but I say poo poo on that.

E

That's interesting, could you link me to the page you saw that ? All I could find was this one The online options will include "King of the Hill", a setup that allows up to eight players to spectate a match while waiting for their turn to fight vhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Injustice:_Gods_Among_Us
You are right. It´s gone. :7
But NRS uses a tournament to promote IGAU. So can´t we expect a tournament mode in the game?
I think there will be one.

eolson3

Noob
I do really like the tourney mode, but there is something about a cooperative experience that makes it a unique social experience, particularly if you are joined with someone who is interested but not experienced.

E