What's new

Injustice - Comic Book Legend, Stan Lee and Jace Hall Weigh in on Battle Arena Q.F.s

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In a most interesting discussion we have comic book legend, Stan Lee discussing the match-ups for this week with Jace Hall. In the fights between between Wonder Woman vs Batman and The Flash vs the Joker, both Stan Lee and Jace Hall debate every aspect of both fights. To help determine the winner of these fights, they discuss what each character could actually do to the other and whether or not the discussion is a waste of time. You be the judge?

In the second video, they discuss the match-ups between Aquaman vs Green Lantern and Superman vs Green Arrow.

Attachments

I'm really not sure how serious Stan is in these. Though I will say, it's more entertaining than Nolan North in the video he's in. "Aquaman is a fish." Shut up North. Go back to Deadpool.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Stan Lee is a cool ass dude... But if you think about what he's done in life he's beyond cool...

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Will Stan Lee ever become an annoying fad? Man, I hope people don't overhype him and ruin what he is and how much we love him! He is so awesome.

Dang, Stan was pretty raw on dude. I'll give Jace Hall credit, it must be hard staying composed while Legend Stan Lee is just going off on you for trying to have something more than a 10 second conversation. 9 out of 10 people would just start crying. Wow.

insignis

Noob
Dang, Stan was pretty raw on dude. I'll give Jace Hall credit, it must be hard staying composed while Legend Stan Lee is just going off on you for trying to have something more than a 10 second conversation. 9 out of 10 people would just start crying. Wow.
I definately would (
still Lee was the only person imho who had the point without bullshit like "Joker is smart and will predict where Flash will be", "Batman is always prepared" or "Green Lantern may try to fight Aquaman in water". He goes all like "it is simple, next"

I definately would (
still Lee was the only person imho who had the point without bullshit like "Joker is smart and will predict where Flash will be", "Batman is always prepared" or "Green Lantern may try to fight Aquaman in water". He goes all like "it is simple, next"
You're right, I am a little sick of the"Batman is always prepared" cop-out which is readily bandied about on the forums. How would Batman beat Wonder Woman who is a Goddess? "Batman is always prepared. He has a contingency plan for everyone and everything." No indication of what the plan might be. No idea if the plan is any good or not. No explication of what variables the plan leaves open. No recognition of the fact that Batman probably didn't plan to get his back broken by Bane, but it happened. Just "he has a plan" and that is it, he can beat a God with his God-beating plan. It doesn't foster discussion, it just kills it. In effect, Batman has been given the ultimate superpower by his fans, b/c his ability to plan supersedes all other powers. If you told a Batman fan that there was a Hero who combined the powers of Flash, Superman, and Green Lantern, but was 1000x more powerful, and had no weakness to kryptonite or yellow, they would just smile and say, "Batman can take him, no problem, because he would be prepared. He has a plan for everyone. He has God-beating plans." Great.