What's new

Injustice cancels aka FADC Tutorial Ya Know?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What up ladies and gentlemen i made a simple video demonstrating how to "FADC" and all the cancels in the game. i did it with live commentary over it, and you will see how that turned out for me, ya know :) i realize many of you know this already so just to let ya know this video is aimed for people who haven't incorporated it in there game yet ya know. also the armored dash version is sketchy so i am making a separate video on that tomorrow and my finding, and how to use it properly :) ya know :D

Zyphox

Just a heads up, its his smoke detector that needs battery replacement, not yours and after 10 minutes of searching...not mine either
lol am so used that freakin sound that i forget that its even in my videos LMAO i'll change the batteries for my future videos so it doesn't confuse anyone ya know? :)

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Just a heads up, its his smoke detector that needs battery replacement, not yours and after 10 minutes of searching...not mine either
Bwaha! I hate that beep every 15 secs. I always feel like a hunter on the prowl or something.

Zyphox

So, for those who couldn't quite see it in the video.. you're dash cancelling a charged MB F3/B3 yeah?
yeah i have another video explaining the properties behind it that i am working on as we speak, you can dash cancel a regular b3/f3 as long as you hold b3 for a while then dash out, as for the "FADC" its just whatever string then forward forward meter burn, hold, then dash out.

i see where i made the mistake, thanks for pointing out, i fixed the annotation, now it has the correct notations sorry about that :)