What's new

Injustice Assist Me?

Some of you guys probably know Maximilian (http://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923), from the "Youtube Fighting Game Community" (LOL).
Some of you probably love him, some of you probably hate him.
But what everyone has to acknowledge is that he did a great job on his 'Assist Me' series for 'Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3'.

In a very early preview of the game he said that Assist Me with the god damn Batman could be great.
What would you think if he would make something like that for Injustice?

And do you think NRS should hire him to do something like that? It seems like they hired Angry Joe to promote their game and he did a fairly decent job.
Or do you think that something like that would never happen, because then all the nay-sayers would go crazy and blame NRS for trying to immitate Capcom? (Capcom hired Max to do some Assist Me episodes for Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3)

Or do you think that the entire story would promote the entire game in a positive way, because Max could explain the mechanics / the technology and one character and possible combos before the game comes out?
NRS would just have to give him a suit. I would like to see Harley Quinn :) Max has more than enough hot chicks around him, who could play the part!

hecterrific

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
The "MvC3 Assist Me" Youtube series was pretty good, and I think Max would make a good choice for someone to help permute the game after launch. He had some pretty funny moments in that show, so I could only imagine what he'd do for Injustice (Here's hopping!)

Assist Me was a great series and I really enjoy most of Max's videos. I would love to see him pick up Injustice. I haven't checked him out in a while b/c of his recent focus on SFxT but yesterday I checked out his YouTube page to see if he has thought about picking up Injustice. I saw he actually did a quick video about his thoughts on Injustice w/ footage from yesterday's Battle Arena (link). He said essentially that he never really got into MK but he hopes Injustice is good and he's going to give it a shot when it launches. I hope the game is well received b/c I think he'd do some great videos.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
An Injustice Assist Me would make me froth at the mouth. I know that these are the kind of games he likes but I honestly wish Max would branch out more and actually stick with something other than friggin' Marvel or SFxT. And get his sister Tess to play Harley. And Raven. And every other female character in the cast.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i actually plan on doing character breakdown videos with professional quality and not a camcorder/potato to get more people familiar with characters they might like and hopefully more players in the community. so it wont be like max's assist me and i really hope he does do it for injustice, but he said in a recent video that he is looking forward to injustice but that he is bugged out about animations and certain things about the game. hopefully he isn't turned off by the vanilla version of this game and not do an assist me for it.

Yeah I saw that. More crying about animations when this isn't even the final build, whoop.
Doesn't have to do much with it being the final build or not (besides that it actually could be the final build).
Youtube plays all videos at 30 frames, which is a huge difference, when you compare it to 60 frames which you would have, when you play the game at home.

The additional change of the cam perspective doesn't make it any better and I don't know why NRS even thinks that's a good idea. It doesn't make it more cinematic, it makes it more messy.