What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Combat Trailer Shows More Gameplay, Arenas and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It is the day for Aquaman to kick some ass as he has won his fight in the Battle Arena vs Cyborg and now IGN has uploaded a "Combat Trailer" showcasing more gameplay. Just like any other gameplay video you will see how the environments play a huge role in how Injustice is meant to be played. Whether you're punching someone through walls or off a building... or getting out of a corner, the environments and crucial. This trailer showcases bits of his special and multiple attacks and special moves.

Source: IGN
Credit: Shoryuken

Attachments

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
Damn you're fast. I wonder why they're emphasizing so much gameplay on Aquaman.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
Awww, it looks like his lightning is part of his EX-ground Trident, instead of it's own move (a la rain)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Can Check & Tylerlantern make the final battle arena fight by themself pls ? Would be cool bro (NRS)..

Plop

Noob
I guess the wAger breakers are still in.
from what i hear, they're not as bad as everyone thinks anymore (like, you only get one per match and even then you have to lose the first 'round' to be able to use it...can't remember what else)

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Ill be maiming aquaman and deathstroke. Maybe a female because if the diversity, probably Harley Quinn.