What's new

Injustice 2: three different types of wake-up attack options

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Hey,

It seems like a lot of people don't know this, but there are three different types of wake-ups you can do in Injustice 2: regular wake-up attack, delayed wake-up attack, and tech roll wake-up attack. (A lot of people think there are only two wake-up attack options.)

Just wanted to share this.

(more proof)

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Interesting, this may be a dumb question but does the tech roll and delayed wake up attacks have their invincibility properties still?

I'll check tomorrow if you don't know but if they do then joker is screwed with a lot of setups

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I wonder, is it that there are two wakeup attack timings or is it that you can wakeup on different frames in the wakeup window?

And was this in MKX? I felt like there were times where my armor breaking setups would fail even though I thought I was money, though obviously I could of just messed up.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I wonder, is it that there are two wakeup attack timings or is it that you can wakeup on different frames in the wakeup window?

And was this in MKX? I felt like there were times where my armor breaking setups would fail even though I thought I was money, though obviously I could of just messed up.
There are two wake-up attack timings. The delayed wake-up attack is inputted while you get up off the ground as if you weren't doing anything. (You do not need to press Stance Switch.)

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Interesting, this may be a dumb question but does the tech roll and delayed wake up attacks have their invincibility properties still?

I'll check tomorrow if you don't know but if they do then joker is screwed with a lot of setups
As far as I'm aware, yes, same invincibility properties.