What's new

Injustice 2 prelaunch gear screenshots

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Since there are supposedly thousands of gear pieces coming lets see what we can spot. Post screenshots of gear you spot thats new or that is being awarded after matches from the Injustice 2 footage here. Lets see if we can't collect a good amount of gear here so we can tell when we see something thats new.

Here's some Batman from a quick DC Insider video to get the ball rolling.

Last edited:

shaowebb

doombawkz said:
So if trident damage is increased by 4.78% while under 1% hp
Does that mean the 12 hit trident rush will be doing like 75%
It'd be like 57% :eek:

Red shadow Johnny on steroids. Although it's probably scaled to upper 40's. Still tho lol.
Okay forget wakeup super... THAT should be the new Tom Brady Special.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It'd be like 57% :eek:

Red shadow Johnny on steroids. Although it's probably scaled to upper 40's. Still tho lol.
Well no, you see that might be true if it were just the raw damage percentages.
But keep in mind that MB trident rush would be doing that extra 50% alongside its already high like 21% damage output.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
12 hits trident rush for assume 18 damage

each hit gets assume 5%

each hit does 1,5 damage

5% of 1,5 is 0.07,5

each hit now does 0.07.5 damage extra

x 12 = 0.90

trident rush now does 18.90 dmg

this is %, they can also mean flat damage which would increase by 60 flat, total of 78.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Well no, you see that might be true if it were just the raw damage percentages.
But keep in mind that MB trident rush would be doing that extra 50% alongside its already high like 21% damage output.
Not only that, but doesn't the item also increase Aquaman's strength by 1 and ability by 2? I'm not sure about the intricacies of the math that apply those stat boosts, but as someone who plans to main Aquaman, this is exciting. But also a little scary

shaowebb

Can't wait to see what other gear folks find. I only took these screenshots from the DC insider vid, the Gameplay reveal, and the 15 minute vid that had Ed Boon talking gear that showed Supergirl getting some cusom outfit colors. I think their were more vids too. We should try to screenshot those too and see what the gear says.

EDIT:

Went back and found the E3 full match vid and saw this.

Thats the same equipment from earlier but with different stats. Looks like some loot will have a random range of stats. Probably with an upper or lower limit to how good or bad that piece could drop as in its stats. I'll start digging though this and the 1hr stream footage for more.

...and now I found this.

Apparently duplicate gear drops could have an entirely different ability as well.

DOUBLE EDIT:
Here's the rest of the gear from that vid.

One screen cut away before you could fully read what some of Aquaman's stuff did though.Also here is Atrocitus with nice pointy shoulder armor instead of the round ones from his other matches.

Last edited:

shaowebb

More gear screens. All cosmetic with no real abilities other than a +1 to a stat. I noticed a LOT of the IGN footage got cropped and editted right as the gear was going to be shown. Possibly to cut time, possibly to avoid spoilers (characters maybe?) I think its gonna pay off to pay attention to gear drops on streams folks. We may just get some info early this way.

trufenix

bye felicia
More gear screens. All cosmetic with no real abilities other than a +1 to a stat. I noticed a LOT of the IGN footage got cropped and editted right as the gear was going to be shown. Possibly to cut time, possibly to avoid spoilers (characters maybe?) I think its gonna pay off to pay attention to gear drops on streams folks. We may just get some info early this way.
Gear levels up (or at least Supergirl's legendary's do) so its not surprising everything we've seen so far is junk. I'm sure level 20 characters with level 20 gear on are oging to be capable of some pretty broken stuff.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
They already confirmed some sort of tournament mode where everyone will be on an equal playing field. So this means that either no gear, or they're cosmetic only in this mode.
hopefully in that mode the moves that are unlocked by the gear are useable