What's new

Injustice 2 Comics Debut April 11th

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, it has been announced that the very popular Injustice comics will make their return. Tom Taylor, who wrote for the first series will be returning to do what he does best. Artist, Bruno Redondo will be taking on the art for the comic.

The first game took place five years after the death of Lois Lane. Injustice 2 will be taking place 5 years after the fall of Superman in Injustice 1. Here's a peek at the artwork teaser for the new comic series!

inj2comic.jpg

The comic is set to begin April 11th; just over one month before Injustice 2 is set to be released on May 16, 2017.

Source: https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/status/822469399487672320

Attachments

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Can someone explain the comics/video game storyline to me.

The ComicStory is its own universe and story unfolds. But the GamesStory is kind of like a what if where BEFORE the ComicStory Batman brings the goodheroes over to the bad universe before the ComicStory can play out?

Or does the Injustice 1 Comics take place before the events of the game, in the bad universe.

oh no i've gone crosseyed.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!

The ComicStory is its own universe and story unfolds. But the GamesStory is kind of like a what if where BEFORE the ComicStory Batman brings the goodheroes over to the bad universe before the ComicStory can play out?

Or does the Injustice 1 Comics take place before the events of the game, in the bad universe.

The comics take place before the game. So up until this new issue coming, it told the story leading up to where Injustice 1 began.

trufenix

bye felicia

There's one year of comics for every year between Joker's murder and the fall of the regime. It takes place almost entirely in the Injustice universe, where Superman rules and Batman is in hiding. At the very end, Batman and Lex hatch the plot to pull heroes from the alternate universe.

There is a current series going on (Injustice: Year Zero) that tells what Injustice (the game) was like from Harley's perspective, but its not very good.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
The comics take place before the game. So up until this new issue coming, it told the story leading up to where Injustice 1 began.
There's one year of comics for every year between Joker's murder and the fall of the regime. It takes place almost entirely in the Injustice universe, where Superman rules and Batman is in hiding. At the very end, Batman and Lex hatch the plot to pull heroes from the alternate universe.

There is a current series going on (Injustice: Year Zero) that tells what Injustice (the game) was like from Harley's perspective, but its not very good.

You the real MVPs. Not all heroes wear capes.

haketh

Noob
Just please slow down on the murdering of character, God almost none of it matters at this point because people show up just to die.