What's new

Match Footage - Jacqui Briggs Infinite combo

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
What would make you assume we aren't hype? That's old news just like this infinite. We've discussed all this in the Jacqui general discussion thread and others.

Personally it's a dilemma for me.

How am I supposed to choose between a badass high tech military suit or titties?

I mean, that new costume is so cool looking, but tits though.

And that cosplay Khrome outfit looks cool too...
A bag of pixels that are tits....You are attracted to that shit? LMAO Perv :DOGE

E

Eldriken

Is there a reason the Takeda basically stopped getting meter after like hit 70? Completely irrelevant to the problem at hand, I'm just curious
Damage scaling, dude. The meter you gain from taking damage is directly proportionate to how much damage you receive.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
Is there a reason the Takeda basically stopped getting meter after like hit 70? Completely irrelevant to the problem at hand, I'm just curious
You gain meter in proportion to damage you take. Toward the end of the combo he was barely taking damage so his meter gain was super small.

Jason Pls

Certified free as fuck
Damage scaling, dude. The meter you gain from taking damage is directly proportionate to how much damage you receive.
You gain meter in proportion to damage you take. Toward the end of the combo he was barely taking damage so his meter gain was super small.
But he literally got nothing for a solid 40% of his health, shouldn't he have gotten like a bar or so? And from going to 100% to 0, he gained less than 3/4 of a bar. Thats not proportional is it?