What's new

in pin ps2-ps3 converter problem?

Matix218

Get over here!
Hi guys,

My brother uses a ps2 pad w/ in pin converter to play mk9 (ps3).

Sometimes randomly (this happens pretty frequently, usually a couple of times in a 2 ish hour training session) the character will start jumping or walking without any inputs being pressed (if you unplug/replug the controller into the converter it will work fine again).

Has anyone else encountered this issue using the in pin converter?? I know it is not the connection between the controller/converter coming loose cause it is rubber banded in place to prevent it from slipping out.

Any suggestions? He plans on using this at nec and if this happened during a tournament match it would be a disaster....

Thanks!

redeyes

Button Masher
Hi guys,

My brother uses a ps2 pad w/ in pin converter to play mk9 (ps3).

Sometimes randomly (this happens pretty frequently, usually a couple of times in a 2 ish hour training session) the character will start jumping or walking without any inputs being pressed (if you unplug/replug the controller into the converter it will work fine again).

Has anyone else encountered this issue using the in pin converter?? I know it is not the connection between the controller/converter coming loose cause it is rubber banded in place to prevent it from slipping out.

Any suggestions? He plans on using this at nec and if this happened during a tournament match it would be a disaster....

Thanks!
its the analog sticks they are super sensitive and will cause random jumps or walking in certain directions. you can either try to not touch them or remove them.

Matix218

Get over here!
its the analog sticks they are super sensitive and will cause random jumps or walking in certain directions. you can either try to not touch them or remove them.
OK so basically the best bet is to just remove them I would think. Is that what most people do?