What's new

Question In how many different ways is Batgirl broken/glitched?

Kazoot

Noob
I know that she can MB her bola without any meter, but is there anything else she can do just for the lulz?

Kazoot

Noob
I didn't know she has an infinite, I haven't really checked the forum yet. Just wanted to get a rough estimate of what she can do before I start studying her tactics.

I didn't know she has an infinite, I haven't really checked the forum yet. Just wanted to get a rough estimate of what she can do before I start studying her tactics.
Well if you fight anyone not afraid of using the infinite, she can get it off a 14f low or a 15f overhead or of the ex version of a lot of her specials.

With that not in regard, what she has is a solid hi low mixup game that starts with the aforementioned 15f ish ones. If you need faster she has 2 strings that can end Hi or Low and start with her 7f 1 and she has a special she can cancel into that can end with a hi or low hit(these ones are actually unsafe though)

Other than that she has decent zoning between a projectile that can be MB for more hits, another projectile that while slower, does hit and snares and can be held and dash cancelled. Combined with her teleport she has a very curious zone aspect.

A lot of her specials can me MB for extra damage, she has pretty solid basic damage and many ways to get it. I really like her tons and can't wait to see how she fully turns out over time(once we get past the whole infinite thing)