What's new

Impact Clash VI:" Rise Of The Fallen" Atlanta, Ga. Sept. 24-25 - GET HYPE

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Impact Clash VI: Rise of The Fallen

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, The Impact Crew Is back at it once again.
Proud to bring you the 2nd Major of the Atl Series... Impact Clash VI.
This years competition has been upgraded through the roof, more games,harder competition, more on the line then just a t-shirt,hat and a logo,In addition the event has been extended an extra day (Now Making the IC Series 2-days) All this hype cannot be harnessed within one day.

5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Norcross, GA 30092

The hotel will offer shuttle service to and from the Doraville Train Station from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Free of charge (although it is good manners to tip the drivers).
If you are in need of this service call the hotel at 770-447-4747
Scheduled pick up times are being discussed but not finalized

When: September 24-25, 2011

Registration: 12noon - 2:30pm Saturday for singles and for teams.

Room: Norcross

Saturday will be singles only up to top 8. Top 8 will be ran on day 2, which is Sunday, and teams as well. On Sunday the start time is 3:30 sharp. NO EXCEPTIONS! This will give everyone time enough to eat and to sleep.

Warm Ups: 12noon

Tournament: 3pm (All Tournaments Begin NO EXCEPTIONS)

Venue Fee: $20
Spectator Fee: $10

Games:
Tekken 6 : PS3 $10
Super Street Fighter IV: PS3 $10
Marvel vs.Capcom 3: PS3 $10
Blaze Blue CS: PS3 $10
Mortal Kombat 9: PS3 $10
Super Smash Bros: Brawl Wii $10
Super Smash Bros: Melee Gamecube/Wii $10
Melty Blood 2: PS2 (Japanese Import) $5
Guilty Gear A. Core PS2 $5
Arcana Heart 3: $10

Team Info:
SSF4 AE $30 per team 3v3
MVC3 $30 per team 3v3
MK9 $20 per team 2v2
Arcana Heart 3 $20 per team 2v2
Tekken 6 $10 per team 2v2
Super Smash Bros: $20 Brawl and Melee 2v2

Here are the rules for this tourney. There will be no same characters on a team except for MVC3.This is also a team lock/character format as well. No switching will be allowed.This will be a winner stay on format. Each player gets one shot at success. This is a double elimination tourney. winners, losers, and grand finals will ALL be 2 out of 3 matches. This means the team as a whole will have to be defeated.

Stream Info:
For all of you who would like to watch the action from home Impact Clash VI will be streamed at Impact Clash?s Ustream channel www.impactclash.com/channel/impact_clash

Pre-Registration:
Click below and fill out our pre-registration list so we can properly gauge interest and how many people are bringing equipment.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dERIcXA4LTdxZHcwRk9pQXRYMFc0WEE6MQ

Click here to view our pre-registration list:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuTxvz3r_gsOdERIcXA4LTdxZHcwRk9pQXRYMFc0WEE&hl=en

gdf

Warrior
Three things. First are you heading this with Impact Clash or just a messenger? Second, the stream link should probably be http://www.ustream.tv/channel/impact_clash instead of that link. And third, if you are working with Impact Clash, someone needs to update the link in the Pre-Registration form tab for the Shoryuken thread.
Other than that, it is nearby where I used to live, therefore you can probably see subzerosmokerain and I there.

Pig Of The Hut

Ok now I'm confused, it might be still on because he recently updated the info w stream link. I'll find out asap tomorrow

SZSR

Champion
Hey Pig, if I get the money for my entry fee and stuff, do you think you could give me a ride to Revival from Tech to the GA World Congress Center?

Pig Of The Hut

Hey Pig, if I get the money for my entry fee and stuff, do you think you could give me a ride to Revival from Tech to the GA World Congress Center?
totally , i got cha

also i think impact clash is happening...either way i got you both days. IC is a 2 day event. sunday starts at 3 w the finals

and it is streamed

Pig Of The Hut

Impact Clash IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING

I apologize for any confusion

there will be a stream as well and will be promoted on all mk sites, mk streams, etc

Get Hype and support your scene

This looks to be a real hot 2 day event

Pig Of The Hut

Lease note the first post

Major updates

Stream listed

Venue location address

Etc, read all of it

Critical-Limit

Apprentice
I should make this pig for real and there is a pretty nice chance of me having a full car. Not all mk I got a street fighter+guilty gearx1. Possible tekkenx1 and
SSBM+Mk9 x2

Pig Of The Hut

I should make this pig for real and there is a pretty nice chance of me having a full car. Not all mk I got a street fighter+guilty gearx1. Possible tekkenx1 and
SSBM+Mk9 x2
Oh hell yea - great to hear.

Im hearing a lot of FL and SC players coming out - cant wait to play and hang out with all of you!!!

Im debating doing AE if i can use someone's TE stick lol, why not?

Also its good to hear ill have some actual people to pull for on Smash Bros

Pig Of The Hut

MK starts at 3pm sat

finals are sun 3pm

Team tournament Starts Sat Night I believe

Ill post updated Stream link as soon as I have one

Critical-Limit

Apprentice
Sorry to kill chris G hype with a sad story but everyone in my car either bailed and the street fighter player is stuck in Orlando fixing a boat.

So I'm coming solo anyone near the venue who can house me?

FunkyP

Noob
Hey guys, as you are aware by now Chris G is most definitely in town this weekend.

Also I will be providing the official stream for the tournament at http://www.twitch.tv/funkyp

So please tune in and look forward to seeing you guys here.