What's new

Question I'm trying to learn batman and would like some help!

I play on 360 and I was wondering if someone could teach me some stuff in practice. Be easier if you have a mic. My gamertag is "Hateside" message me if you can help ! :)

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
You can observe a lot simply by watching. If I were in your shoes I'd fight against other Batman players (via XBL) and watch match footage via YouTube. I'd hit practice mode to learn the basics (BnBs, setups, getting in, blocking strings etc.). Then you'll be in a better position to focus on match ups.

Some tips..as mentioned before watch videos of high level play (such as REO). Learn your BnBs and safe strings and also its good to do standing resets into a 50/50 high low mix up. Example if you have your bats out and you do this BnB (223-b3-jump 3-b23-release bats-mb grapple...when you land mb grapple that's where the standing reset comes in..do jump 2 then standing 22 because it leaves opponent stunned and from here you can start a new combo off of f3 or 123). Always remember to use trait, even if its just one bat cause it can help keep up the pressure. And also meter burning batarang leaves you plus on block to continue pressure