What's new

General/Other - Unbreakable I'm so sad...

Tender

Noob
I love this game but I think I'm pretty much maxed out as playing as a unbreakable main. To move forward would be learning a new character. Or just keep losing and win a game every once in a while if my opponent is new. U know a game is unbalanced when u fight a mileena every other game. We get out poke by everything, then full combo punish. No anti air unless u spend a bar that u don't have to begin with. Finally caught people with ice ball or ice parry. Let's hit them with 20% because that would teach them. Better luck next mk.

Fellow_Swordsman

"One mind, one blade."
I play Unbreakable for fun, but everything is a struggle trying to win with that variation. At times, I feel like I'm playing no variation Sub Zero aside from always using frost aura. Lol if you play on ps4, I'd love to have some Unbreakable sets with you

Unbreakable isn't good, sure, but you're over exaggerating man.
dnt play this game. Was a really good mk9 player and i play melee now. But from experience i can tell you, if it's bad, it's bad. if it's not good, it's bad. So unless you are willing to call it good, it's bad.

change variation and be glad you can do that. in mk9 you only had one variation and if it wasnt good, u just had to drop ur fucking character and go play cage, or lao, or cyrax, or my fucking god he shall who may not be named (kabal). Be happy that you have other variations to choose from that are , from what i've heard, viable.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
dnt play this game. Was a really good mk9 player and i play melee now. But from experience i can tell you, if it's bad, it's bad. if it's not good, it's bad. So unless you are willing to call it good, it's bad.
I've played the game for a year? Da fuck?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
You can get around 30% after an ice parry I think. But yeah, don't use unbreakable. It's one of the worst variations in the entire game.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
he has a lot to him. But his meter building ability is terrible which makes it very hard to anti air without spending that bar. op hit the nail on the head with why it's so hard to win with him. Aura should grant more damaging combos or meter building while blocking. He could have used a 1f parry. To win with unbreakable you have to master standing 1 and 4 anti airs against the whole cast and be able to njp on reads. Characters that convert off of jump in kicks will still blow you up. So some characters will just jump around all over the place. You gotta know all his + frames off of aura cancels