What's new

I'm lagging out of every online game right now

Enenra

Go to hell.
I FINALLY get my TS up to 33, and then I have lagged out of 10+ matches in a row now, which all have counted as losses, and I'm down to 29.

Please tell me this happening to everyone. This is really frustrating.

Spirit Guide

Friend Gang
I didn't know disconnecting like that affected True Skill. But it is not the same for me, I'm not disconnecting.

Flagg

Warrior
I have to agree. I have recently improved my already good internet speed, and I dont know if its me or the people I play, but the last couple of nights, some of my matches have seemingly stopped, at any random point in the match.

NRS servers = utter shit

Vulcan Hades

Warrior
When you say "lagging out" you mean when it says "game session is no longer available"?

I didn't know that counted as a lose... It happens to me all the fucking time. I always figured it was just them rage quitting because most of the time it happens before or during fatality screen.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
When you say "lagging out" you mean when it says "game session is no longer available"?

I didn't know that counted as a lose... It happens to me all the fucking time. I always figured it was just them rage quitting because most of the time it happens before or during fatality screen.
most of the time it is them rage quitting but sometimes it is actual disconnection

Flagg

Warrior
Yes, if it happens in the last dying moments of the last round, it is usually a rage quit, but this has been occuring to me in the middle of a fight in the first round lately.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive had to send APOLOGY mail because of this shit i lose fair and then i get disconnected i never rage quit it happened me vs rodney quillz just last night

Tong Lung

What is a breaker?
This has happened to me in the chatrooms and it adds to my disconnect counter (ragequit counter) even though I haven't done anything which is frustrating to say the least.

Enenra

Go to hell.
It is when it says "game session no longer available" but it's been happening in the middle of kombos, both mine and theirs, in between rounds, and when the game is loading the match after we pick our characters.

And yeah, they count as losses :mad:

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
You can tell if its a rage quit or not. Even if they pull. If the "game session is no longer available" pops up immediately out of nowhere then yea, they pulled or lost internet by some other means. In most of my games it will start lagging worse and worse and worse until its unplayable and then dc me. It happens to me 5-6x every time I attempt to play the game. Consequentially I haven't played the game online in about 2 weeks and will continue to not play it until I get my internet improved. Shitty net + NRS servers = unplayable online.

I've noticed on ranked that if it lags out it gives a random person a loss. Sometimes if gives me the win sometimes it gives me the loss. I don't know about player match. But if it happens after the finish him announcement I'm pretty sure you should get the win no matter what.