What's new

I'm a bit late on this

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I've already been posting on the forum for probably about a couple weeks but didn't realize there was a noob's passage. So here I am late to the game as usual =P Anyways, I played the hell out of mk2 and umk3 wayyyy back in the day on genesis. Ever since then though I pretty much switched to RPGs/MMORPGs on PC. I didn't get into the MKs after umk3. They were just too different for me to like. But when I heard MK9 was coming out I got way hyped. Anyways I'm taking MK9 pretty seriously. I want to compete at the highest level and will be learning as much as I can until I get there.

Also, you'll see I changed my XBL gamertag to TYM Chaosphere. All versions of Chaosphere were pretty much taken... and I love this community so I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds by adding the TYM to the beginning. Not sure if you guys have a certain group that you have to be approved of to have the tag. If so, I can change it.

Anyways I'm maining Sektor right now so if any of you want to get some games in hit me up.

leek

Kombatant
Welcome chaosphere :D

good to see a possible tourney goer ^^ the scene is expanded slowly but surely. Where are you situated at?

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Peoria, IL. About 1 hr and 30 mins north of springfield and 3 hours south of chicago. I might be at Chicago Heart on saturday if I can convince osu16bit to pick me up along the way =P

Kombo

Apprentice
Welcome to Testyourmight. :)

I also went through the same situation when creating my GT because all kombos were taken so I named myself TYM Kombo because I wanted to represent this site.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
By the way if ANY of you are going to Fighter x Shooter, I have a room for the weekend with some friends. Everyone is invited for some casuals... although it'll be on xbox 360.

Mr. Rager

Mr. IhaveacrushonBi-Han
I've already been posting on the forum for probably about a couple weeks but didn't realize there was a noob's passage. So here I am late to the game as usual =P Anyways, I played the hell out of mk2 and umk3 wayyyy back in the day on genesis. Ever since then though I pretty much switched to RPGs/MMORPGs on PC. I didn't get into the MKs after umk3. They were just too different for me to like. But when I heard MK9 was coming out I got way hyped. Anyways I'm taking MK9 pretty seriously. I want to compete at the highest level and will be learning as much as I can until I get there.

Also, you'll see I changed my XBL gamertag to TYM Chaosphere. All versions of Chaosphere were pretty much taken... and I love this community so I hope I'm not overstepping any bounds by adding the TYM to the beginning. Not sure if you guys have a certain group that you have to be approved of to have the tag. If so, I can change it.

Anyways I'm maining Sektor right now so if any of you want to get some games in hit me up.
Welcome bro, Hit me up I've been looking for some Sektor mirrors. Always looking to teach or learn with the great mk community