What's new

Question If you left the game..... what makes you RETURN to MK XL?

The MK XL hype is .....

• The new Season 2 characters

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • The new content (stages,fatalities,...)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The new GGPO netcode

Votes: 92 78.0%
  • The new character balances (buffs,nerfs...)

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I stopped playing online a few days after hearing about the new netcode. I was already about to drop the game online because how frustrating it was to play. I found I wanted to pull hair out win or lose. But the new netcode is why I will play this games until the wheels fall off.

Though the Kombat Kast showed why NRS pisses me off. "we have been working on this since the game came out and the beta is almost a month old....yet we are not sure if it will be ready by March 1st with our re-release of MKX." lol.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The netcode will get me playing the game after abandoning it because of how garbage it was before. With SFV being so new and fresh I am not sure how long I will be able to stick with it tbh.

A functional PC port with console crossplay. Litterally the only reason why I'm playing SFV. Hell, I might even drop SFV once KI hits the PC depending on how good it is.

Gamer68

Fujin!
About 90% of the reason why I'm coming back is the new netcode. The other 10% is because of the new content (I'm mainly excited about Triborg and The Pit).

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
I left the game when they announced Kp2 and how unsatisfied I am with the characters they chose. Triborg is great tho. But Baraka has been a favorite of mine and to see him turned into a guest character hugely turned me off. Ggpo is the only thing I'd like to come back and try, but it's not looking likely at this point after Sfv release.