What's new

If you got 1 Fix for UMK3 XBLA...

jdub03 said:
Kazlaz how much do you make sticks for. What do they look like?
He offered to make me one for about $130. You need to pay for shipping, and either PAY for a mad Katz controller or send one as well. Not a bad deal, Im still deciding.

jdub03

Noob
Yeah its not a bad deal but my funds are low at the moment. Credit card bills and school tuition have my pockets on lockdown.

Edit: Kongrr what exactly did you do. Is there a tutorial anywhere?

I don't see the advantage of an arcade pad over a controller. I mean, the 360's controller sucks but I liked the N64 controller a lot.

dreemernj

Ambassador
ipushmycar said:
I don't see the advantage of an arcade pad over a controller. I mean, the 360's controller sucks but I liked the N64 controller a lot.
It's got a lot ot do with personal preference. But the stick tends to be better than the 360 d-pad is. And with average d-pad you have either 2 or 3 fingers for all the buttons, versus the arcade stick where you can use 4 or 5 fingers for the buttons.

Personally I consider the keyboard to beat all but apparently that isn't the best option for 360s yet.

SPYDCR

Noob
Konqrr said:
It's not that hard, just time consuming:

nice job,but I rather get one made still.
Only wish some one would take my DOA STICK and my St fighter Anv stick.
I hate to have old controllers collecting dust.

iammud

Noob
I recently did something with my cab that I'd really like to see done online.
I assigned a button on each player side to turn them into noob saibot or switch the other players color pallet to rain if they're noob. and then various other cheat.dat stuff.

If they brought back noob saibot like they did for wavenet, they could also add the same code for player 2 to enter before the match that turned noob saibot into rain... so the opposite player could decide if they wanted to fight noob or rain... same player only you can see one...