What's new

If We Were To Have A Shaolin Monks Sequal

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
What would you guys want it to be like? In the first installment we got quite a bit of characters which were mostly unplayable. I was honestly pretty disappointed that there were very few characters to choose from. Ermac, Smoke, Noob, Jade, Mileena, and Raiden should have been playable or unlockable characters. Now here's what i'm thinking and this is a very great idea. How about we have a shaolin monks sequal that has a story involving deadly alliance and deception? That's a great idea because both of these games have been pretty much scrapped out of NRS ideas. It's been such a long time since we have seen that timeline including the costumes, characters fully developed and playable etc.

best shaolin monks sequal

1. Story/characters involving deadly alliance and deception
  2. A roster count of 29 base roster and 12 dlc
  3. Story, medium sized Konquest, third person offline Krypt, Arcade, and chess kombat
  4. Gameplay style: Shaolin Monks like the previous game but with better animations, ultra hd graphics, 60 fps, etc
  5. 5 secret unlockable characters
  6. All stages are from deadly alliance and deception combined total of 24
  7. Competitive online features similar to towers of time or such ideas
  8. Weather in the game being present than any other MK game. For example stronger rain environments, snow, thunder etc
  9. Intense battle damages to the characters and wet, muddy, sweaty type features. Bringing battle damages to a whole new level a great idea to also implement torn masks
  10. Females would have around the same skin showing like it was in Mortal Kombat X. I feel like in mortal kombat 11 it was just too much coverage
  11. Fatalities, Quitality, Animality return
  12. Post launch content just like with any other NRS game
was a heck ton to type but lemme know your thoughts and comments..

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
I might get hate for this but I'd want a Kombat Kids game with Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kung Jin. It could be 1 to 4 players.
It would have a skill tree and gear system.
Bosses would be
Kotal Khan
D'Vorah
Ferra/Torr
Erron Black
Kano
Tremor
And a new final boss unique to this game
It would be set after X but before 11.

Alternatively I'd like to play a 2 player rpg/beat em up featuring Kenshi and Takeda taking on the Red Dragon.