What's new

If Tag mode returns who are you hoping to play?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
MK9 had a tag mode and while it was pretty busted from what I gather it was still fun. If Injustice gets Tag Mode who would you try to run together on a team and why?

I might run Green Arrow/Grundy if its in because I could use ice arrow to confirm into Grundy combos. No clue what sort of assists would exist for this mode, but if nothing else a freeze move should let me raw tag into the grappler and get him inside to start his offense. I'm digging the fact that Grundy looks a bit faster now and I've always liked his animations so if Tag is in I'd probably slip him into teams to get to use him more safely.

What sort of teams would the rest of you make if Tag returned and what would be your general gameplan for them? If you want to talk about what moves you hope make it as assists thats cool too. Just thought we could use some more topics.

gdf

Noob
He probably refuted the tag mode in this game because when everyone was whining about what was wrong with MK9, everyone forgot to mention what they liked about it.

...tag mode being one of them.

i thought this game needed more a tag mode just because it is a superhero fighting game. would be cool to use superman and batman, the joker and harley quinn, grundy and swamp thing. i would probably use the flash and superman