What's new

If anyone would like to play_____message me on xbl

ok so i want either team mates and/or people to play against in a casual game for xbl

Retail-Battlefield 2:MC,The Bigs,Borderlands,MW2,COD:WAW,GTA4,Halo 3,L4D,L4D2,Madden 06 (LOL!),NBA 06(LOL!),The Orange Box,Rainbow Six:Vegas,Unreal Tournament 3

Arcade-Battlefield 1943,UMK3,Street Fighter 2 HF,Tetris Splash,Peggle(FTW! bc its like plinko and plinko along with bob barkers bitches are the shit),Contra,Smash TV,Mr. Driller Online,Marble Blast Ultra,Rocketbowl,Uno,Bejewled 2,Metal Slug 3,Texas Hold'em,Castle Crashers,Mega Man 9,Galaga,Heavy Weapon,Zuma,Tower Bloxx Deluxe,Sonic The Hedgehog,Frogger,Bankshot Billiards 2,Paperboy,1942 Joint Strike,Gunstar Heroes,New Rally X,Doom,N+,Duke Nukem 3D,Uno Rush,TMNT 1989 Arcade,3 on 3 NHL Hockey(dont ask),Hexic HD,Gauntlet,Luxor 2,Worms,Vigilante 8,Dig Dug,Track and Field,Pac-Man CE,Super Contra,Wolfenstein 3D

I know there are some named that are not MP but i just went down the list of the games i STILL have just send a message to mr poulisse if you want to play