What's new

Identity Crisis

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
I feel like I'm gonna rip out my hair over it sometimes I have over five PSN accounts all because I wanted specific usernames I can never find something that truly represents me and my interests. It's almost like Skyrim I make tons of characters because I can't figure out which play style I like most. Then when I make the character I spend like an hour thinking of the perfect name for that character. To be quite honest once they get the quirks outta the system I'll probably ask mods to change my name if they're still gonna do it for TYM users and I'm probably gonna make another PSN ID since I'm gonna try to get into the NRF clan on here. Anyone ever feel like this sometimes? No probably not I'd reckon you're all pretty satisfied with your usernames on both TYM and PSN, XBL, ETC.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My username was bestowed upon me by some friends for starcraft broodwar. Luckily it stuck and I've been using it since. It's funny that you mention this because my friend and I were just talking about making specific accounts for different games like other people do. Sort of like to fit a theme. I'm not too fond of that idea though, as I like to keep all my game saves/stats on one profile.

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
I have so many interests and hobbies that it's hard for me to really come up with something unique.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No, I have a pretty generic username sometimes I wish I could change it, but my name ultimately doesn't define me, and neither does yours.
haha
i remember the first time you entered an MK9 tournament and fought reo or foreverking, you used to play, sub-zero, smoke and rain (tom brady was commentating)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
FGC-Oni is pretty unique...mostly because its a lie. :p I mean we got all sorts of names here. We have someone whose username is Asiansinagrocerystore. I'm sure you can think of something.

So you are trying to tie it to your life in some way? Go beyond that. This is your moniker that you will use to represent yourself in the FCG. I know mine is badass and cool and everything, but it was a lucky coincidence, and it fit too. x.x

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
i didn't know what to call myself before i went to my first tourney, ultimately i settled on this one and its literally a play on words of my actual name :D

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I have two but lately for most new things I use Jaku. My only real time I use my other account Jonluke93 (name and birthday how unique) is for stuff I set up long ago like my Email and Xbox live account.

Yoaks

A spaceman
"Yoaks" is short for my last name and is my Nickname since High School with all my friends and former class-mates. The extra S's is because for some reason I couldn't use just 1 for XBL or TYM and I used 5 S"s on this account because I wasn't receiving the email to activate my TYM account.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I had the same issue when i was trying to pick a name. And i had a list of names i wanted to use. My friend then decided to say i should just call myself Indecisive since i cannot decide on a name. And well. I stuck with it. :p. But picking a name is tough. Try something that just fits with who you are. Or just enter as your own name. Just Justin Wong, Chris G, Jon Nitti, Etc.