What's new

id love a mk prequel

tazzmission

Banned
center it around the edenians introduce the story of how shao khan takes over the realm, also include the banishment of shinnok and bring in new charachters.

instead of it being a fighter make it similar to mk shaolin monk with a mix of mk deception konquest mode.

chores

bad at things
id like the prequel to be set even earlier, in the cast's infancy. you could just use the models from the babality animations. also id like it to be an rpg about growing up and learning how to be a fighter while trying to find love and happiness along the way.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
If jade's mk9 arcade ending means anything then delia is returning so that would connect with rain and the pyramid of Argus. I want to see the one being fight the elder gods and how they banished him to make the realms in the first place.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
id like the prequel to be set even earlier, in the cast's infancy. you could just use the models from the babality animations. also id like it to be an rpg about growing up and learning how to be a fighter while trying to find love and happiness along the way.
MK Muppet Babies

zaf

professor
There really is a lot of mk lore to work with. They already did special forces, shaolin monks and sub zero mythology. There are tons of other really good story lines to work with

tazzmission

Banned
There really is a lot of mk lore to work with. They already did special forces, shaolin monks and sub zero mythology. There are tons of other really good story lines to work with

thats why i prefer a story driven game over it being 100% fighter

make a hybrid of mk sm and mk deceptions konquest mode

the lore alone would be fantastic for a story driven game

have it focus on shinnok getting banished and shao khan invading edenia

introduce favorites like raiden kitana rain and focus on new charachters

i love mk but i think 9 titles with the same charachters needs a break and i welcome new kharachters

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
thats why i prefer a story driven game over it being 100% fighter

make a hybrid of mk sm and mk deceptions konquest mode

the lore alone would be fantastic for a story driven game

have it focus on shinnok getting banished and shao khan invading edenia

introduce favorites like raiden kitana rain and focus on new charachters

i love mk but i think 9 titles with the same charachters needs a break and i welcome new kharachters
There's raiden banishing shinnok to the netherrealm, the shokan/centaur war, shao khan's invasion of edenia, the one being vs elder gods, shinnok and kochal, zebron.

Flagg

Noob
An MK prequel would be awesome.

You could have guys from the original games still like Goro, Khan, Kitana, Jade, Raiden, Shang and Quan Chi but also a host of new ones like the original Kung Lao.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
An MK prequel would be awesome.

You could have guys from the original games still like Goro, Khan, Kitana, Jade, Raiden, Shang and Quan Chi but also a host of new ones like the original Kung Lao.
just adding:
Great Kung Lao, Sindel, King Jerrod, reptile, Baraka, goro's father... to name a few.

I would love a Hack & Slash Skarlet's game as well, an early story before the MK tournament, or even during the tournament with quan chi being the last boss.

Flagg

Noob
just adding:
Great Kung Lao, Sindel, King Jerrod, reptile, Baraka, goro's father... to name a few.

I would love a Hack & Slash Skarlet's game as well, an early story before the MK tournament, or even during the tournament with quan chi being the last boss.
Yeah, a origin for Skarlet would be cool. Her and CSZ were hands down my fave characters of MK 9. I like the idea of Skarlet being a kind of "black ops" assassin for Kahn over the years.

A prequel game could set so much stuff....Reptiles race being wiped out, maybe this could be what turns him to evil. So much stuff.

This also reminds me of an idea I had for a prequel to Street Fighter I, featuring younger versions of Sagat, Gouken, Akuma, Gen and Dhalsim as well as some new characters like Dans father and so on.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
The start of cyromancers, Hanzo Hasashi, The Great Kung Lao...

You know this isn't a bad idea, I would personally enjoy this!

Its like in MK9, when Raiden was talking about how Sub-Zero defended earthrealm from Shinnok and Quan Chi. There is just a simple sentence like that but if you go back and play the game there is a lot of lore in the game. Its just funny how MK's storyline just works surprisingly. Gotta thank Tobias and Vogel for really putting the game in this universe.

tazzmission

Banned
The start of cyromancers, Hanzo Hasashi, The Great Kung Lao...

You know this isn't a bad idea, I would personally enjoy this!

Its like in MK9, when Raiden was talking about how Sub-Zero defended earthrealm from Shinnok and Quan Chi. There is just a simple sentence like that but if you go back and play the game there is a lot of lore in the game. Its just funny how MK's storyline just works surprisingly. Gotta thank Tobias and Vogel for really putting the game in this universe.

i was going over this idea that maybe they could do a game where the very first tournament was created

this is just me but i think that would be the best way to really dive into the lore more and bring in new charachters from that time. i mean hey if it sucks we still have the classics

+1 ggs. 9/10 would buy but only as a wii-u or 3DS exclusive.

Justice

Noob
il_fullxfull_315191869.jpg MK style :coffee:

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Only liking this cause I got bodied by your Wonderwoman after beating you the first match. Also it was funny as fuck, but I digress I think.