What's new

IceCold2Touch A.K.A. Alex Jr My son 1st Combo compilation.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
please rate and support and or comment.
this video means the world to him, as it is his first on his own without no help from me :'(
the combos are pretty nice, and he came up with them all by himself, not the greatest ones, but some practical ones there :)
again, for those dont know hes 10 years old now, been 10 for a week now, they grow up so fast :'(
anyways, please comment and rate, again please consider that hes 10, and keep it PG please :)
thanks.

Wow absolutely stunning Alex Jr. Very nice combos and better than about most of the stuff I see on youtube. :)

Could definitely get some more damage in the corner with Kano and Kenshi though.

Also with Ermac you could do:

b+2,1,f+2 > teleport punch > dash B+3,4 > dash > telekinetic slam > then whatever you want ;) try it...it's fun stuff

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Wow absolutely stunning Alex Jr. Very nice combos and better than about most of the stuff I see on youtube. :)

Could definitely get some more damage in the corner with Kano and Kenshi though.

Also with Ermac you could do:

b+2,1,f+2 > teleport punch > dash B+3,4 > dash > telekinetic slam > then whatever you want ;) try it...it's fun stuff
thanks brother, hell be making another one where he combos with all the characters :confused: LOL
god i love my kid xD