What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster Ice Clone Sektor Glitch?

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Not sureif this is a glitch or not but it's kinda funny. Sektor peek-a-boos on grandmaster.
If I were nrs I would have made so it froze when his entire body was out to make it easier to combo but meh.

@Tom Brady

Last edited:

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
For fuck's sake, dude. Remove the ice clone out of the game so these threads stop already.

Last edited:

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
For fuck's sake, dude. Remove the ice clone out of the game so these threads stop already.
There was a problem and someone is seeking a solution. If people can't ask questions, why have a forum? If you don't like it or it doesn't concern you, no need to read about it. The problems with this mechanic have to be fixed. Wether or not this specific post is a real problem or not remains to be seen.

Having said that, OTG clone can be followed up with a carefully timed ji1. Give that a shot.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I hate the clone, but the clone is pure genius. It creates a completely new and dynamic play-style into character design.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
How is this a glitch? He is froze like he is supposed to be. xD
I thought maybe just because his head is barely poking out the ground. It makes sense, as that's when he touches the clone but it makes it harder to get a combo which seems unfair. Also you could argue that even the head is too much of his body, as he should have froze when the very top of his head came from the floor, not once the entire head had.