What's new

i wanted to enter a tournament but...

i think if i enter a tournament i will be overwhelmed by others who are "pro" or "underground" and play only to laugh and the loser

isnt that right?

Shaney

Noob
i think if i enter a tournament i will be overwhelmed by others who are "pro" or "underground" and play only to laugh and the loser

isnt that right?
You aren't going to get better unless you play people that are better than you.

but what i dont want is if the players beats me in a few matches later sending me a message saying "youre a fuckin loser" "youre fuckin shit" or something

Houzi

Noob
but what i dont want is if the players beats me in a few matches later sending me a message saying "youre a fuckin loser" "youre fuckin shit" or something
Has that ever happened to you when you fought someone from this forum?

Most of the assholes on MK aren't even that good, and they aren't on this forum.. the really good players are usually nice unless you talk shit to them. (from my experience)

i understand you though. i join a lot of games only to be booted after beating the guy once and getting a message like "you aren't even that good."

if someone starts up another tournament, you should join up.

hey thats happened for me too, those i have beaten might say "this guy is shit, can you beat him?"

just in case i change my mind

how do i join a tournament?

how do i join a tournament?
You don't have to do anything special, if that's what you're thinkng. I'm sure that anyone thinking about making a tournament will copy 9.95's format. He had everyone just send emails with their information.

Basically just keep checking these forums until there is a new tournament up. There's bound to be another one at some point.

They arn't recorded...don't trip man i've seen you on XBL, I don't remember playing you but still...

You can post them on the site if you wish, otherwise you can just email the results to the e-mail

I've lost 10 to 3 in both my last matches, that shits embarrassing but i'll still let everyone know lol.

of course, someone has to physically record them man.

and the only way to get good at this game is play people at high level, and try to talk to them and learn new things.

i'd be garbage if it weren't for playing people on this site.

isnt that right?

The people from this sight, with a few exceptions, don't laugh in the face of the people they beat, from my experience since I've been here.

I played you a few times this past week, you're a pretty good player, just keep working at it and pay no mind to the assholes that send hate messages, happens to me every time I play, just block them.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
"Throwing is for pussies pussy"- my favorite hate message. That was recent too, I'm still rusty as fuck so it was even more amusing. I guess.