What's new

I want to start using reptile

I want to start using reptile and I got a question what buttoms are the numbmers 1 2 3 and 4. Surprising enough im good at this game but i don't know when it says do a combo of 112 or 344 what does each number mean it'll be greatly appreciated god bless you all i really need it.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Playstation
1=square, 2=triangle, 3=X, 4=circle

Xbox
1=X, 2=Y, 3=A, 4=B

You are welcome also a thread on reptile would be best posted in reptiles forum not Raiden. Just a heads up.

Hey man, i don't use reptile anymore but I can show you a few things. First, 1=X or Square if your on playstation. 2=Y or triangle, 3= A or X, 4= B or circle. Some Bnbs you should learn are 122-Slow Ball-32-Fast Ball-321-slide. Also I use 32-Ex fast ball-32-slow ball-321- slide.

Levaranoia

War God
I dont mean to be a dick but seriously man? Your good at this game but apparently dont know the most common used terms. Seems a bit sketchy to me.

TrickyNick

Weather Man
I dont mean to be a dick but seriously man? Your good at this game but apparently dont know the most common used terms. Seems a bit sketchy to me.
Alot of people don't know what the numbers mean it doesn't have anything to do with them being good. Especially if there new to TYM. Outside of Mortal Kombat sites people more often then not don't understand the numbers.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I want to start using reptile and I got a question what buttoms are the numbmers 1 2 3 and 4. Surprising enough im good at this game but i don't know when it says do a combo of 112 or 344 what does each number mean it'll be greatly appreciated god bless you all i really need it.
How do use reptile: bf2

The end.

hey i replied

I know it sounds kinda off that I would say im good in the game i can prove it in battle add my gamertag Jesus Light my rank is 1802 it could be better and there are people on this site and in general that could kick my ass but i worked hard to get up there and thanks everyone for giving me what the numbers mean. You don't sound like a dick you just told me what you think in a vary loving caring and respectful way i have respect for you. Thanks everyone.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I know it sounds kinda off that I would say im good in the game i can prove it in battle add my gamertag Jesus Light my rank is 1802 it could be better and there are people on this site and in general that could kick my ass but i worked hard to get up there and thanks everyone for giving me what the numbers mean. You don't sound like a dick you just told me what you think in a vary loving caring and respectful way i have respect for you. Thanks everyone.
1802 on what? Ranked matches? XBL or PS3?