What's new

General/Other I want another skin

I'm getting real tired of seeing yellow for everything he has I want like a green, a blue, maybe even a red lantern skin just no more yellow. Superman has 11 skins, green lantern has a lot of skins (including a yellow lantern skin) so why does sinestro only have 2. I think a blue lantern sinestro would be awesome, or better yet a white lantern skin just something besides yellow. I'm so tired of just seeing yellow every time I win I want more variety for him lol.

zoofs

bless
dlc/support in general is finished for this game, I want one as well but its not going to happen.

zoofs

bless
damn it I just want a new sinestro skin lol I'm really tired of seeing yellow all the friggin time lol
yellow is his main colour so idk why.. he does need a different skin though (parallax, white lantern, classic, green lantern, anything really.)

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I was just going to post something like this. Batman and Superman get 10 costumes and Sinestro get none. Come on NetherRealm all characters should have at least an extra skin besides the 2 default skins.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
fuck off,the fact that you have the best projectile in the game makes u exempt from deserving another skin.

Reactions: RYX

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
When KF, BA and Sinestro players complain about costumes ( for good reason ) why is Green Lantern always the second character they name with costumes lol flash, Batman, joker, wonder woman etc all have a ridiculous amount of costumes....GL has 5.