What's new

General/Other - Kano I wanna change my GT to Kano Prime

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
And be one of the best Kano ever. Looking at coach Steve play, I was thinking my Kano looks like his. Why can't my Kano be the best. I love these changes and can't wait for March 1st. Soon as it hits any one on Xbox1 like to make a king of the hill lobby and play with would be great.

I have to buy a PS4 soon to play with others. But until then with the improve netcode I can actually play the way it's attended similar to offline. So I'm ready to level up with you other Kanos. Lets see whose the best here!

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Because Coach Steve doesn't exist. He's an ideal. He's the Kano we all WANT to be, and want to see. We look at "Coach Steve" and see the potential Kano has in the right hands. We see what a top tier player could do if they played Kano.

But alas, Coach Steve is just a story passed down generation to generation to get the hopes of mid-tier character loyalists up. hopes that one day, they're loyalty will be rewarded with great play and tournament results

TheKingsAutopsy

The Bow, The Bird
Kano Prime? Very original of you. In sure you didn't get the idea from anyone in the FGC, certainly not someone who goes by Kitana Prime. On a serious not though, be a little more creative than that man LOL

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
He's really good. The best I think besides @Youphemism, @bdizzle2700 and a few others.

I respect their play style and the knowledge of the game.

I too wish to be good but with life and a pretty hard work schedule is can't even go to locals since I just moved out of Toronto. Plus my execution is getting poor but I'll soon remimdy that.

Yeah any time people feel like getting a few free wins and maybe a challenge hit me up.

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Because Coach Steve doesn't exist. He's an ideal. He's the Kano we all WANT to be, and want to see. We look at "Coach Steve" and see the potential Kano has in the right hands. We see what a top tier player could do if they played Kano.

But alas, Coach Steve is just a story passed down generation to generation to get the hopes of mid-tier character loyalists up. hopes that one day, they're loyalty will be rewarded with great play and tournament results
Godlike post

villainous monk

Don't forget the great @CO-KANO
LOL. Yeah @CO-KANO too and everybody else I forgot too.

But the message is I think clear. We all need to level up our Kano's to the next level despite not having all the tools for him to be the best, let's try and make up for it one win. One loss. One match. And hours of lab work at a time.

Then we can maybe one day be...

Legendary.

Last edited:

villainous monk

Not with non MB command grabs to finish off strings and Combos.

That is the most frustrating thing I hate with commando. And the blasted dbf for dfb inputs too. Your moving and inputting fast off of b1 while juggling your opponents and it your own 50/50 if ya land it.

Ridiculous.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
And be one of the best Kano ever. Looking at coach Steve play, I was thinking my Kano looks like his. Why can't my Kano be the best. I love these changes and can't wait for March 1st. Soon as it hits any one on Xbox1 like to make a king of the hill lobby and play with would be great.

I have to buy a PS4 soon to play with others. But until then with the improve netcode I can actually play the way it's attended similar to offline. So I'm ready to level up with you other Kanos. Lets see whose the best here!
I wish you luck lol. But we both know im the best lol. I kid i kid.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Every character should have a Prime. Make it a 'thing'. Jax Prime, Kotal Prime, Lao Prime, Jin Prime, Chi Prime, Blade Prime, Predator Prime, Goro Prime, Jason Prime, Sindel Prime, Fujin Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spa....Spaaa..

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
LOL. Yeah @CO-KANO too and everybody else I forgot too.

But the message is I think clear. We all need to level up our Kano's to the next level despite not having all the tools for him to be the best, let's try and make up for it one win. One loss. One match. And hours of lab work at a time.

Then we can maybe one day be...

Legendary.
Proud to call you a Black Dragon

Actually I am
Prove it! Let take over MkX season 2

Every character should have a Prime. Make it a 'thing'. Jax Prime, Kotal Prime, Lao Prime, Jin Prime, Chi Prime, Blade Prime, Predator Prime, Goro Prime, Jason Prime, Sindel Prime, Fujin Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spawn Prime, Spa....Spaaa..

This would be great actually. Team Prime! The best player in each catrorgory is crown a Prime.

villainous monk

I would like to use MB just the same way as @PrimBloodGhost uses his.

For the Perry's and for the the ex choke wakeup I use since it staggers forward.

Command ex grabs tend to stay in one spot not staggering forward to catch the opponent going forward on wake up with great armor. Ex choke however is godlike with armor. Yes i said it. Godlike!

Plus like he said in another post I like to make my own choices of how I want to use my own armor I build up by dishing damage and getting my ass kicked. Despite what excuses they said about it interfering with the roll back mechanics of the game.

Commando MB is extremely important however you use it. It's important to how he plays and it's the lubricant of how he moves across the chess board to the other side. You have to conserve meter in order to survive and win with kano let alone commando.

Not to get off topic but I thought I say that.

Also yeah. Kano prime is a bit much.
Try king kano or something like that.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.

Because he doesn't belong in the MK universe. Neither do Jason, Leatherface, Alien or Predator.

Or Kratos or Freddy.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
As nobody can truly earn the title of "Coach", I've narrowed down the options for the penultimate Kano to two:

Assistant Coach <Your name here>
Kano, Kardinal of Kombat