What's new

General/Other I think she will be special ..

Hey all a lot people thinking that she's gonna be the same as batman
But we all should remember how we thought that @ mk when they were going 2 release kenshi
We thought he will be the same as ermac but he was very different and awesome
So I think we should wait and see how she will look like

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Hey all a lot people thinking that she's gonna be the same as batman
But we all should remember how we thought that @ mk when they were going 2 release kenshi
We thought he will be the same as ermac but he was very different and awesome
So I think we should wait and see how she will look like
1. Who thought that?
2. If thats the analogy your using, should i start praying for Batgirl nerfs now?

Ofcourse any dlc character when it comes later they will nerf it because she'll have so much bullshit I know that
And a lot people thought that here and in twitch mku eu forums I hear this everywhere just like kenshi back in time but after all I know nrs makes every character looks special + broken as fuck in the beginning lol

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Batgirl will play significantly different. NRS would have gone into the project knowing the negative stigma that is associated with "clone" characters. They did Adam, Bane, and Sinestro just fine. The characters in Injustice always play differently than MK. So NRS has proven they can do similar characters different... Hello Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Smoke/Noob. They were just pallet swaps... look at them now. Not to mention Cyrax and Sektor. Don't forget Kitana, Jade, and Mileena. As for boss characters? Goro, Sheeva, and Kintaro. NRS can make a clone character different. THEY HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. Even then, Batgirl doesn't really fight like Batman in the first place. So don't worry. :16Bit

Batgirl will play significantly different. NRS would have gone into the project knowing the negative stigma that is associated with "clone" characters. They did Adam, Bane, and Sinestro just fine. The characters in Injustice always play differently than MK. So NRS has proven they can do similar characters different... Hello Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Smoke/Noob. They were just pallet swaps... look at them now. Not to mention Cyrax and Sektor. Don't forget Kitana, Jade, and Mileena. As for boss characters? Goro, Sheeva, and Kintaro. NRS can make a clone character different. THEY HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. Even then, Batgirl doesn't really fight like Batman in the first place. So don't worry. :16Bit
That's exactly what I'm saying to them but u know
People can never stop complaining

I just really hope she's mobile and tricky because that's what I really wanted from Batman. I dont need flashy combos or big damage, I just want mixup city and lots of options from gadgets.

PLS NRS PLS

Sailorblade

Mains mostly hotties
I just really hope she's mobile and tricky because that's what I really wanted from Batman. I dont need flashy combos or big damage, I just want mixup city and lots of options from gadgets.

PLS NRS PLS
That's one of my favorite playstyles and if Batgirl plays how I think she will then I'll love her even more.

Heh Boon said she's no Batman so we'll just have to see.