What's new

I really miss stage/other "talities"

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I really wish there was still a bit more in the game.

I miss stage fatalities. I miss the different types of endings in a match you can do. I really miss those.

I wish they would have taken less time on the grind Krypt/Towers Of Time and added some more to the core fighting with these. I really think it added something a bit more exciting to a match just to see how a player viewed another one.

Well, at least we have a bunch of classic fatalities in form of brutalities!!! It's amazing. Jade has one. Kabal and Kitana too! It's AMAZING!! Really hope to see more of this in the future and hope I can find one myself

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm going to go ahead and say it - I like MKX more than MK11. I know MK11 just came out, but man...I was having so much more fun with MKX at launch. Graphically and audio-wise, MK11 shits on MKX, but there's just something off about it. I really hope my opinion changes soon, because this is really bumming me out. I love MK so much. This game came out on my birthday and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It's not bad by any means, but....I don't know. I'm not having fun with any of the characters.

I watched Mustard play Kitana while I was at work today, and....that's not Kitana. The combos are a fucking joke. If someone wants to tell me the combos are still there, go ahead. Go ahead and lie to me.

Obviously Kitana is not the only thing that seems off to me. I'm simply using her as an example.

I love MK. I want to love MK11. Between the whole horseshit fiasco of unlocking stuff to the way the characters feel, I'm just having some issues with it right now.

I'm also drunk and rambling.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I'm going to go ahead and say it - I like MKX more than MK11. I know MK11 just came out, but man...I was having so much more fun with MKX at launch. Graphically and audio-wise, MK11 shits on MKX, but there's just something off about it. I really hope my opinion changes soon, because this is really bumming me out. I love MK so much. This game came out on my birthday and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It's not bad by any means, but....I don't know. I'm not having fun with any of the characters.

I watched Mustard play Kitana while I was at work today, and....that's not Kitana. The combos are a fucking joke. If someone wants to tell me the combos are still there, go ahead. Go ahead and lie to me.

Obviously Kitana is not the only thing that seems off to me. I'm simply using her as an example.

I love MK. I want to love MK11. Between the whole horseshit fiasco of unlocking stuff to the way the characters feel, I'm just having some issues with it right now.

I'm also drunk and rambling.
I actually somewhat agree with you.

I miss the simple variations. I miss the simple Krypt and the GOOD skins on the characters then. I'll blatantly say there was an agenda considered here for a demographic that doesn't care and we ended up with some really ugly cosmetics and filling them up with multiple color palettes won't change my mind.

Injustice 2 had a better character customizer to me.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It feels like almost too much time went into this god damn Krypt shit.
Why invest time in anything except what makes money?

How many thousands of dollars have already been put in the books buying the way out of the grind?

I didn't think a game could make me love and hate it deeper than Destiny 2 did, but maaaaaaan we are here.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
Why invest time in anything except what makes money?

How many thousands of dollars have already been put in the books buying the way out of the grind?

I didn't think a game could make me love and hate it deeper than Destiny 2 did, but maaaaaaan we are here.
I feel like game companies have blatantly forgot that the game itself is going to make them crazy money if they make the core game something amazing, and I'm going say some shit people won't like.

I love this game's gameplay. They got the most important thing right, TO ME. It feels weird sometimes but I do genuinely enjoy it.

They got a ton of other shit wrong to me.

The story is trash. I'm not a big fan of how they chose to end it though and I think it was lazy writing which I can't stand. It was a cowardly and lazy way.

I think the roster was fine. I still don't think "fan roster" is near accurate or whatever the words are. Fine roster, sure.

I think the customization sucks. Them adding basically four skins or three and throwing different colors on them won't work for me, lol. It just doesn't. It's nice. But...I feel the old days of straight up skins still offered more variety because of the extremes in those skins.

I think the lack of other "taltites" is sad and the no stage fatality shit.

Online is simple. Which is fine. Just..lacking.

There's a ton of things I think they went wrong with.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
It feels like almost too much time went into this god damn Krypt shit.
I absolutely LOVE the krypt. What I don't love is the single player grind to unlock stuff in there. If I could just play ranked matches and earn enough money to explore, it'd be perfect. I want to enjoy the krypt AND play against friends/foes online. Not have to decide between which shitty tower I want to spend a day agonizing over if I want to play around in the krypt. I think every second they spent making tower modifiers was an absolute waste that adds nothing but frustration to the game.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Legalize/rebalance everyone's Specials.
Reduce the price of everything in the Krypt by at least 50% (I'd cut everything by 80% if there's no increase in gaining Koins to be had).
Do what should be done to make this the game it was intended to be, now that the launch is out of the way and the biggest cash haul is pretty much over.