What's new

"I Need You To Help Me Get Back in the Game..."

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Have ever come out of fighting game retirement? My name is Eric and I've been a fighting game fan for years. I just turned 32 but remember the glory days of arcades and fighting games. I remember playing Street Fighter 2, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, and Tekken in the arcades and on consoles. Do you know what I miss the most? The community and the competition.

I just joined the forums last night after stumbling across this website looking for information on Injustice. I'm looking to get back into the game (on a consistent basis) and chose Injustice. My gamer tag is Reptile Orion on Xbox 360. This seems like a great community and I look forward to chatting and getting into some friendly competition with everyone online.

I've been trying to play the Injustice demo with the Xbox 360 controller but it is not going well. I'm a fighting stick guy. But I did preorder the Injustice Battle Edition. April 16th can't come soon enough.

Feel free to hit me up with a message on the forums or Xbox 360 anytime.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Welcome to the community! I take it you're a reptile player? ^^ Or do you play mk9 at all? In any event, hope you stick around to support Injustice and Mk9 down the road here. I know you're new, but what are you hoping to get out of this place besides info for the games? That is, are you hoping to attend tournaments for these games in the future?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Welcome to the community! I take it you're a reptile player? ^^ Or do you play mk9 at all? In any event, hope you stick around to support Injustice and Mk9 down the road here. I know you're new, but what are you hoping to get out of this place besides info for the games? That is, are you hoping to attend tournaments for these games in the future?
Thanks for the welcome. Back in the day I used Reptile, Smoke, Liu Kang, and Cyrax. I haven't played MK9 but thinking about buying it. My plan is to stick around and support both games. My goal is to become part of the community and compete against great players. The only way to become a better is by competing against elite players. I never thought about attending tournaments but I'd definitely be open to it.

Goldi

Noob
Welcome!

I took several years off gaming myself after I lost my father, who got me started on it. TYM became an invaluable source of information and socialization for me when I came back to them :) I hope you enjoy it here too!

Greetings, Reptile Orion. Welcome to this land of learning, knowledge, darkness and ponies, named TestYourMight.com!

Good luck on your adventures!