What's new

I need some recommendations

Frost

Noob
It's more or less a main thread, I'm mostly a defensive player and I like Noob, Ermac, Sub-Zero, and Reptile and I know Ermac, Noob and Sub are all zoners but I don't know much about Reptile's playstyle. From what I'm seeing he looks very rushdown or very pressure based? I see he can keep up a lot of pressure on players and do some mad combos. I don't like being very limited to being a turtle and I like having projectiles/ at least 1 move that helps put some pressure on the opponent. What character would you suggest I use?

Wrathchild

Land Stander
I use Noob and he can pressure with 3,3 xx upknee pretty well and if it connects a slide after it is really useful. Portals can also make your opponent jump which will set them up for an upknee. B1, 2, F4 is a great string as well because the last hit is low. His blackhole reset is hard to land if your opponent is smart but it's fun as hell. He has great corner pressure with 2,1,2 and upknees.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Noob is a character which requires the most patience for me. You need to know when to running man and when not to. When to upknee and when not to. Your character suffers from being very vulnerable to bait, so learn what your opponent expects from you and try to look for an oppening in them is my advice. If you see them jumping at you, delay your running man so that it hits them on the way down. If they are a teleporter throw out a few clones so they think you are zoning them. That is my advice if you wish to go with noob. I find him very defensive and would go with him.

Frost

Noob
Okay so I see noob is the most turtle-like character that requires patience... How about Sub, Reptile and Ermac? I'm trying to get the most information on playstyles because I wanna make the right pick and start training as soon as possible.