What's new

I like rushing people down.

Greetings TYM. Haven't formally introduced myself yet. I've been lurking around here for a while though.

As you probably guessed from the name and XBL gamertag, the type of playstyle I enjoy is very in-your-face keep the pressure going w/ no reserve. Liu Kang and Johnny Cage are both characters that happen to fit my criteria. Though I currently main Liu Kang, I do hope to pick up Johnny Cage and excel with him as well.

If you see me or face me online, be sure to send me a shoutout and I'll welcome all opportunities to learn more about the matchup! As well as give helpful (or at least hopefully helpful) feedback of my own. If you're an exceptional Liu Kang or Johnny Cage player yourself, then I definitely welcome any invitations to practice and spar to better learn the character! So definitely send me a friend request if you feel inclined.

Finally, I also have a good amount of experience with photoshop so if you'd like, feel free to send me any avatar or sig requests. Hell, I've never done a wallpaper before but if you want then feel free to send me requests for those as well.

I also have both UMK3 for XBLA and MKAK, with whom I play Cyrax, Kung Lao, and Liu Kang.

My xbox live gamertag is: Rushdown Frenzy

Shout outs to my fellow Houston players and Texas players as well!! See you in Mortal Kombat!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Welcome to TYM rushdown! I need some cage and liu kang experience. I main sektor so lets get some games in sometime soon!